BY NIVEA

NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care pampers and boosts the moisture of your lips. Enriched with Milk Protein and Honey, this formula helps lips stay well hydrated and healthy-looking.

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Natural Honey & Milk Proteins

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Cetyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Beeswax, Fragrance, Nonfat Dry Milk, Honey, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides

• Is this moisturizing making the lips softer? How long doe...3 Answers
  • Are there other flavors? Or is it just milk and honey? Wh...4 Answers
  • Are there other flavors?3 Answers
NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care
  • "Nivea seems to help with over dry chapped lips and milk and honey seems to work well..." in 342 reviews
  • "I have always trusted Nivea for my skin... Makes sense to trust them with my lips! My first tube came from England.... I was so excited when I found them here in the states! So smooth and moisturizing... Haven't tried a flavor I didn't like!" in 289 reviews
  • "I am kind of a Nivea addict. Use their body wash, deodorant, lotions and lip care products. It keeps everything moisturized, smells good without being overpowering and keeps my lips feeling hydrated for long periods of time." in 89 reviews
Melisa C.
Stamford, CT
I love most of the Nivea lip blams. I decided to pick up a new flavor this time around and I loved it. The consistency is exactly like the other products. The only difference is obviously the taste/smell to it. Its very light which I like and it isn't very noticeable. Its obviously preference if you do like the taste. I didn't find it overpowering which is why i liked it.
Mackenzie P.
Purchased at: CVS
This is in my top two favorite lip balms. I have gone through several tubes over the years and every time I run out I make sure to buy a new one. I love the milk and honey lip balm because it is so soothing and it always leaves my lips soft. Some lip balms don’t really feel like they’re doing anything but with this one you can tell that it’s moisturizing.
Brandi H.
Seattle
This is my go-to for chapped lips. It's velvety soft, great value and lasts forever since you really only need it once. I love the light honey scent and how soft it makes my skin. I've also used this for dry, cracked hands when lotion wasn't cutting it and it made a huge difference. If you've ever had cracked and bleeding hands you know the pain.
Heather G.
Tucumcari, NM
NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care Let me start off by saying I have tried many, many different lip care products. I am allergic to most. This is one of the few I can use, however not on a daily basis. It feels wonderful going on and you get an immediate sense of moisture pouring into your lips. That part I loved very much.
Monica H.
Moody
This was a great product, it left my lips feeling smooth and it had a pretty shine and shimmer. I gave it 4 stars. The reason i didnt give it 5 stars was i felt that it could have a better smell and taste. I dont like to lick my lips and it taste like wax or chemicals.. but other than that it was great!
Ali G.
New Windsor
YES, yes, and more yes! This product rocks. If I remember correctly, this lip balm was the first one that I actually finished from start to end (you know, without losing it like we typically do!). It makes your lips soft and hydrated and gets rid of any dryness almost immediately! Love the smell, too!
Sarah C.
phelan
I love Nivea milk and honey chapstick, it’s truly a blessing to my lips😂 it’s fantastic, tastes amazing, I believe the sticks are better because I don’t really like using the Nivea balls, they get dirty easy but the Nivea stick chapstick is really helpful!NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care
Kelsey K.
Hesperia, CA
First of all, I love the smell of milk and honey. That's initially what attracted me to the product. But, after a few days of using this product I could tell it was massively impacting my lips; in a good way! I didn't realize the lack of moisture I had until this product worked it's magic.
Lyss r.
bossier city
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my goodness. So I have dry lips and I’m constantly licking them and kissing my baby so this is a perfect, smooth, balm feel. It’s gentle, glides on perfectly, and not harsh at all. Doesn’t leave my lips dry after not being used constantly. It replenishes not needed for constant use
Camille B.
Dallas
This is a great chapstick if you're looking for a silky moisturized finish. I love the rotating dispense and there's a variety of flavors you can get. The flavor I got (original & milk honey) did not leave minty feelings after if that's something you're looking for.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Is this your favorite Nivea chapstick? If so, why?
Alyssa B.
Saint Joseph, MN
Are there other flavors? Or is it just milk and honey? Which one is your favorite?
Nicole M.
Does any one know where I can get more then just 2 of the different chapstick I have the soothing one and the milk and honey, I couldn't find and more then those two in walmart. I'd love to get more !
Elise C.
Austin, TX
What would you rank this company compared to other chapsticks?
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this moisturizing making the lips softer? How long does it last?