BY NIVEA

NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care pampers and boosts the moisture of your lips. Enriched with Milk Protein and Honey, this formula helps lips stay well hydrated and healthy-looking.

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Natural Honey & Milk Proteins

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Cetyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Beeswax, Fragrance, Nonfat Dry Milk, Honey, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides

• Is this moisturizing making the lips softer? How long doe...3 Answers
  • Are there other flavors? Or is it just milk and honey? Wh...4 Answers
  • Are there other flavors?3 Answers
NIVEA Milk & Honey Lip Care
  • "Nivea seems to help with over dry chapped lips and milk and honey seems to work well..." in 342 reviews
  • "I have always trusted Nivea for my skin... Makes sense to trust them with my lips! My first tube came from England.... I was so excited when I found them here in the states! So smooth and moisturizing... Haven't tried a flavor I didn't like!" in 289 reviews
  • "I am kind of a Nivea addict. Use their body wash, deodorant, lotions and lip care products. It keeps everything moisturized, smells good without being overpowering and keeps my lips feeling hydrated for long periods of time." in 89 reviews
Dahlia B.
florida
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this lip product a ton at first. It worked fine, it did what it was supposed to. Overtime, however, after constant use, the product made my lips dryer and my lip skin peeled a lot more frequently. I decreased my use by a lot with this, and I only use it when absolutely needed. The product works great, it does what it needs to, I just think the results of my consistent usage repelled me from it a bit
Tirzah S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is a tried and true brand that I have grown up with from a young age. It’s certainly not a bad lip treatment, however it is not as natural as the name would suggest, and having gotten into more pure and natural skincare, the petroleum in these chapsticks do not have me running to buy them if I need a serious lip repair. Lovely smell.
Angela L.
Rowland Heights
This is one of the best lip balms I ever tried. This is the only lip balm that I was committed to. I’ve never finishes a lip balm before but this is the first. The only reason why this is a 4 not a 5, is that I don’t particularly like the smell. But a lot of my friends and family really like it. But I’m willing to put up with the smell.
Annie A.
Seattle
This product works very well for dry, chapped lips. It's a great value for the product considering how well it performs as a lip hydrate. You can use it before applying matte lipstick to prevent creasing and achieve a smooth application. It tastes nice, although I prefer fruit flavors this one smells amazing.
💜☁Carmen🌟👻 L.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: CVS
I loved how it smelled! To me the packaging is a little better than a regular small cap lip balm. I think it’s very moisturizing but I feel like it does last long on your lips. I feel like I have to re-apply more oferten when comparing it to other lip balms. Even with that I would buy it again
Lauren S.
Kettering, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
While I love Nivea’s body care products I think their other products aren’t that memorable and this is one of them. At first use this feels really good but then it doesn’t do anything for the long term and I always felt like I had to apply a lot of this compared to tiger lip balms.
Keniesha B.
Mount Pleasant
Absolutely loved the smell and feel this left on my lips. Very moisturizing, affordable and worth the change! I would most definitely recommend this to any of my friends. Maybe one of the softest and creamiest chapsticks I have ever used. I would repurchase.
Mariam A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this it was given a gift to me in a goody bag and it smells good and it has really nice moisture in it and if you don’t like color (I know some lip balms have color) this is good because it lets your natural lips show and makes them moist and cute
Ashlee H.
I was so excited when I saw NIVEA came out with a honey and milk lip balm! Anything honey and milk is my favorite I think it give you the best hydration , i recommend this to anyone who likes a soft scent but wants the power of a intensifying lip balm.
Carrie W.
Oakland , CA
This chapstick was my savior while I was on accutane! even better than aquaphor when it came to lasting hydration. I've been meaning to repurchase this because it's light and feels amazing on the lips but isn't sticky or heavy with occlusives.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Is this your favorite Nivea chapstick? If so, why?
Alyssa B.
Saint Joseph, MN
Are there other flavors? Or is it just milk and honey? Which one is your favorite?
Nicole M.
Does any one know where I can get more then just 2 of the different chapstick I have the soothing one and the milk and honey, I couldn't find and more then those two in walmart. I'd love to get more !
Elise C.
Austin, TX
What would you rank this company compared to other chapsticks?
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this moisturizing making the lips softer? How long does it last?