BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNivea
MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER NORMAL SKIN

NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER NORMAL SKIN

This innovative formula is carefully developed for normal skin needs. It cleanses, removes face and eye make-up, and moisturises in one step. There’s no rinsing or rubbing – just a fuss-free, revolutionary skincare routine that’s both gentle and highly effective. NIVEA Caring Micellar Water is available in 400ml bottle.

HOW IT WORKS:

• Fall in love with the magical cleansing sensation of NIVEA® Caring Micellar Water. Its caring 3-in-1 formula with Vitamin E for face and eyes:
  • Removes eye make-up gently without rubbing and cares for beautiful eye lashes.
  • Cleanses deeply and mildly removes make-up from your face and lips.
  • Moisturises and refreshes your skin supporting its beautiful appearance and letting it breathe freely.

Is free of perfume.

Skin compatibility is dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.

WooUld you recommend this? Have you triedNIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER NORMAL SKIN ?
Realmente es para todo tipo de piel?
does it really remove makeup without any rinsing?
Start your review of NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER NORMAL SKIN!
How would you rate this product?
Pao B.
Oakland , CA
I like the smell and it does not give me an allergy, it is very light and it cleans deeply I always take it on a trip and it is a good packaging
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
The one i got smelled rotten. tried to return it. the company was in london and wanted me to ship it at my expense back to them. that would have cost more the product. i like the company and in the past liked their lotion, but the scents they are using are heavy and not pleasant to my nose. i couldn't feel much difference in my skin when cleansing.
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
I like it, Nivea has always a great quality in their products! This cleansing water really meets my expectations, l think it’s worth the money.
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
NIVEA! Any time I use any of these products I feel amazing afterwards. Very effective! Very moisturing every product I have ever tried. No improvements needed here and packing doesn't have anything to do with it. I would recommend this for my friends.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,196 reviews
It’s works well! So many different uses for this product. It’s very gentle not harsh at all.
Ashley K.
This is my go to micellar water product. It has a great smell and keeps me supple....
Dominique S.
Bloomington, CA
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER NORMAL SKIN uploaded by Dominique S.
It’s gentle on the skin but honestly it feels like it doesn’t remove my makeup like it should . I have to go over my face multiple times to even get a good amount off .
hajar E.
Escondido, CA
I love this brand i love their products and their variety i have pretty much all kind of moisturizer and i love how smooth they are and how long it lasts this brand is my go to i haven't tried all their products but what i used was great, i totally recommend
maela J.
Nivea is my favorite lotion so when they came out with a Cleanser I was super excited. It keeps your skin super soft. It works well and my face feels refreshed after using it. I would def buy again!
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
NIVEA Products always coming out with new amazing products always so excited to see what they come up with next, always new also improved products, Love the skin your in!! Use products your skin will soak up and love! We do what's best for the skin we're in!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ali Riaz C.
Milton, ON
il y a un mois
Arleen W. il y a un mois
I would recommend based on other products I've tried from them.