BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNivea
MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

by Nivea

The fastest, easiest way to get your make-up off and refresh your skin at the end of the day? Try NIVEA MicellAIR Micellar Water; a 3in1 cleansing water that removes make-up, while cleansing and refreshing the skin in one simple step. It leaves no product

Has anyone used this? I feel like I need to wipe it off because my face feels sticky. Anyone else?NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
Where to find the hasgtag for nivea canada voxbox campaign?
Start your review of NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN!
How would you rate this product?
Alayna H.
Brampton, ON
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Alayna H.
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN is an all in one face product, extremely convenient! Can act as a cleanser and makeup remover for eyes, face and lips. Its gentle on the skin and unscented, great as toner and cleanser however I feel it should only be used to remove minimal makeup as opposed to full coverage. No residue or dryness was left, leaving my skin clear and soft. Received complimentary from Influenster (used at night)
Amanpreet B.
Waterloo, ON
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Amanpreet B.
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Amanpreet B.
Today morning I recieved this micellar water from influenster. I was very happy. I already love this Cleanser because I have been already using it. It is really good for sensitive skin. It removes the makeup without doing any effort. It would definitely gonna recommend this product to other.
Élise V.
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Élise V.
I love the packaging. You squeeze the bottle, and a perfect amount squirts out. It’s the first micellar water that I try that doesn’t leave any residue. My skin feels as clean as if I had washed it! My sensitive skin loves how gentle it is!
Emma  B.
Geary, NB
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Emma  B.
I hated this product. I was super excited when I got it in my vox box. I tired it on my makeup and at most it took a bit off and smeared the rest around. Very disappointing. (I received this complimentary from influenceter) I would never buy this (sorry #nivea) I wanted to like it i just couldn't, as well it left my face feeling greasey and appeared to cause some breakouts.
Mary D.
Calgary, AB
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Mary D.
Absolutely love this. Highly recommend this product and if you're in a hurry, there's nothing better. Just squeeze some into a cotton ball/pad and apply all over your face and neck and it removes all your dead skin and make up. With no rubbing to irritate the skin. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean. NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
Kena P.
Comber, ON
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Kena P.
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Kena P.
I got this products as a complementary from influenster and Nivea. Micellar water didn’t work very well. It’s not suitable for waterproof makeup. I like the Nivea hand cream which leaves my hands hydrated, non greasy and has lovely scent.Nivea 3 In 1 Repair & Care Hand Cream Influenster NiveaNIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
Waepril C.
Langley, BC
NIVEA MICELLAIR MICELLAR WATER DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN uploaded by Waepril C.
This was gifted to me by influenster in exchange for my honest review. This cleanser is unscented and very gentle. However, I don’t find it effective in removing my makeup thoroughly.
Estelle T.
Ottawa, ON
I got this at Dollarama and I love it. It was very reasonably priced for such a big bottle! It never irritates my skin (I have very sensitive skin) and removes my makeup so effortlessly. I also especially love this since I have oily skin and it removes all oils and makes my skin feeling great and not greasy
Hina R.
I am not a fan of Micellar water since the last few brands I tried left my sensitive skin breaking out. I was happy to see the MicellAIR by Nivea formula specifically for dry and sensitive skin since my skin is both dry and sensitive. I gave it a go, not expecting much, and was pleasantly surprised at how my skin felt after the very first use. It felt clean and I can vouch for the 0% product residue as well as the claim that it lets your skin breathe and I am happy to report, there have been no skin sensitivity issues either. The bottle will now be living on my bedside table for the lazy days when I do not want to wash my face before going to bed or just to remove make up. I #gotitfree but the views are mine.
hajar T.
best micellar water hands down, gets all the makeup of super easily, purchased it multiple times, and will buy again highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kacy S.
Green Bay
il y a 6 mois
Leora T. il y a 6 mois
I use it to remove my eye makeup with a cotton round and then wash my face with gentle soap after.