Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsNivea
Men The Energy Series Limited Edition 4 Piece Gift Set

NIVEA Men The Energy Series Limited Edition 4 Piece Gift Set

Helps Energize Refresh Skin Work hard, play hard? Face every day with energy. It starts with you. 3-in-1 Energy Body Wash br 3-in-1 Body Wash with mint extract thoroughly cleanses the body without drying out the skin, and leaves an energized fresh feeling. Helps Remove Dirt Sweat 1 Helps Energize Cleanse 3 Doesn t Dry Out Skin 5 Lathers Well Rinses Off Easily 4 Long-Lasting, Invigorating Scent Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested Energy Face Scrub br Foaming gel containing extra fine scrub particles and vitamin E deeply cleanses skin leaving it looking energized and healthy. Use Before Shaving for Improved Razor Glide a Close Shave 2 Deeply Cleanses to Unclog Pores Clear Away Impurities 3 Refines Smoothes Complexion by Removing Dead Skin Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested Energy Double Action Balm Q10 br 2-in-1 Post-shave refreshing b

Just ordered this for my boyfriends stocking, have you tried it? Is it good? NIVEA Men The Energy Series Limited Edition 4 Piece Gift Set
Start your review of NIVEA Men The Energy Series Limited Edition 4 Piece Gift Set!
Sophia R.
Northport
I brought this in store on sale, but I would never paid full retail. The body wash smells citrusy and refreshing. My husband loved lip balm and face scrub is great. I would only buy this again if it was on sale.
Melinda W.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This Nivea men's gift pack is great. I bought it for my fiance and he loves it. It's a great value and a good assortment of hygiene items. Not to mention it smells great. I definitely recommend this gift pack.
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,910 reviews
This product luminiferous and beautify try it as it is always good to try new products from good company names it’s great to try on to look fabulous it’s important to change looks and look change too try it
Sole verás V.
Philadelphia, PA
Nívea us verry good for my skyb care y verry protección is hidratation verry verry good and i love for my
Emerald M.
Castro Valley, CA
My husband and bro’s love when I get them this combo men’s gift sets lasts them a good cool min! I highly recommend men love this one 💖💖
Rachelle G.
Fresno, CA
Purchased this as a gift for my hubby and he loved it. He tends to have dry skin and sensitive skin and this never caused a breakout
Kim B.
Dawsonville, GA
Loved the crisp smell that was a great eye opener in morning shower. Great price set and it lasted a good while but I haven't been able to find it since Christmas any where.
sammie W.
Purchased at: Target
Really love that face wash I don't use the other stuff but I've used the men's face wash for 2 years now I always go back to it because it works
Koty R.
252 co hwy 49 lot 4 Morris, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this for my fiancé and it has done wonders for him! I love to snuggle into him he smells so good! He has noticed several gains as well! Thank you for helping us out by making this amazing product!
Ayesha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I gifted this set to my husband and he loves it. I can see the difference in his skin. It became soft and manageable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dani M.