The NIVEA MEN Shampoo Strong Power strengthens exhausted hair and gives it a powerful body. The formula enriched with revitalising Sea Minerals cleanses the hair and scalp mildly and provides a healthy look everyday.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Men Shampoo Strong Power!
Swanzey, NH
My husband likes this brand. I might have to agree with him. It leaves his skin so soft and smooth, that I want to hug him all night. I like the smell of it, it's not to strong or overpowering, it's just right. My husband Rob also likes the lotion product and it's the right stuff for him. He loves his Nivea products. It will be nice to see it on sale at time. When they are we make sure to stock up when we can.
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Oily, Fine
Great fresh scent, makes my hair look and feel fresh and clean! This is one of the best men's shampoos that I have used in awhile, it keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day
Tried it for my husband and love the way the shower smells after he is done but he says it leaves his skin a bit dry but really loves the scent and his hair stays smooth!
Tucson , AZ
I buy it for my husband he really likes the sleep. I can buy it at any store which is a plus. It doesn't dry his scalp which is good. I would recommend people to buy this product
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Hair Loss / Curly, Thin
smells fantastic! actually gets you feeling clean. lather isn't bad either. it does really well compared to other body wash. doesn't really matter what kind of scalp you have. definitely satisfied with it.
Flemingsburg
My boyfriend uses this and the smell it puts off makes me melt!! He also loves it because the way it makes his skin feel he has dry skin but this does the trick for him!
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Oily, Fine
Gaffney, SC
Got it for my dad to try out & he loves it. Now that he tried it be purchases it all of the time He loves it smells like something 4 men not a girly smell
Light Brown / Damage, Frizz, Volume / Curly, Thick
El Dorado, AR
My husband uses this product. Smells nice and gets the job done, but he tends to make his hair really oily within a few hours of him washing.
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
Fresno
I love the texture the way it leaves my sking so smooth and soft and the smell is awesome good I wouldn't change it for something else
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Thin
This products really works but ... After use my hair feel a little hard, I don't love it but I don't hate it :\ By Maria's Brother
Brunette / Curls, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Fine