BY NIVEA #4 in After Shave

The Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm cools skin after shaving. The formula, enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Seaweed extracts is non-greasy, non-sticky and fast absorbing. • Instantly calms and soothes skin irritations from shaving. • Leaves a comfortable cooling sensation after shaving. • Moisturizers alleviate dry skin after shaving. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED WITH MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. Formulated with natural Chamomile and Seaweed extracts, it offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.
Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tapioca Starch, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Bisabolol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthoxypropanediol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

• Is this product worth buying?3 Answers
  • Ive heard this is a good primer? Is this true and is it b...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carli P.
I love this balm as a primer before putting on my makeup. A little bit goes a long way and it's perfect for getting your skin ready for applying foundation. I found that my foundation last longer and my skin isn't so irritated at the end of the day after removing my makeup. The packaging is great too, kept in a glass bottle. You also can't beat the price. I would definitely recommend this as a primer, although I'm sure it works great as an aftershave as well.
Kaila P.
As weird as it sounds...I use this product as a makeup primer! It makes my face sort of sticky in a way and makeup clings in to it so well! Makes my foundation last super long! It has a strong, manly scent but after rubbing it in for a while it goes away! It’s a huge bottle so it’ll definitely last you for a long time! Price point is great too!!
CydNee W.
This stuff is great! It smells so good, helps prevent razor burn, but the reason I purchased it years ago was for makeup primer! And I swear by it! It keeps my makeup budge proof! I have gone to the lake and cliff dived into the water, and when I got home, my makeup was still perfect!! I 100% recommend this!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I bought this for my dad because he has ridiculously sensitive skin on his face and usually after shaving, has some redness and nicks all over his face. After trying this, he loved it. He did say it stung a little bit, but it helped cool and soothe his irritated skin. He used to hate shaving before, but now he doesn’t mind it thanks to this!
Sophia G.
I originally got this to tested it out as a face primer for make up. It worked very well as a primer. I didn't mind the light weight male smell. My brother actually used it for the correct reason and used this product after he shaved. He loved it so much that I got him his own.
bekah b.
Murrieta
I personally use this product as a makeup primer. I use it every time I wear makeup. I have never had a primer work as well as this aftershave. Since it is drugstore, it works very well. This is the fourth time I have purchased this for makeup primer.
Jordan E.
I use this on my legs after I epilate them. It is very soothing and helps prevent too much redness. It smells nice and isn’t too thick or gloopy. It dries quickly. Best of all, it lasts a long time and is very cheap!
Emma S.
Garden City
I use this as a primer for my make up, i have for several years. Works great, just make sure it's thoroughly rubbed into the skinti get a good base for the rest of the make up, will be repurchasing again. Have not found a better primer yet
Christina T.
This product does work! It moistures the skin so well! After shaving my boyfriend sometimes has some irritation but this thing does its job well - skin looks much better after. It also has a nice smell and texture.
Julianna H.
Not only does my boyfriend use this as a post-shave balm and love it, but it has a dual use and I've found that it works great as a makeup primer as well! I use it when I wear foundations that don't have a whole lot of glycerin in them (the ingredient that makes them stick to your skin &last long) because this product has got a whole lot of it in it! I have combination skin, and this product moisturizes my skin just enough, and not too much. It's a great price, and I will continue buying it!
Tiara A.
Does this work on oily skin?
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I keep seeing my fellow YouTubers RAVE about using this product as a primer. I'd like to know what you thought about it if you've tried using it as a primer. Thank you! Xo-K 💖
Amanda P.
Revere , MA
I heard this works as a primer- a lot of YouTubers and bloggers have spoke about it and love it. My question - will it work in oily skin??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
Priscilla M.
Okay so I see everything about being good as a primer but what about with breakouts? I have sensitive skin and for reason prone to breakout with harsh facial cream etc. How is this in that area???