BY NIVEA #3 in After Shave

The Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm cools skin after shaving. The formula, enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Seaweed extracts is non-greasy, non-sticky and fast absorbing. • Instantly calms and soothes skin irritations from shaving. • Leaves a comfortable cooling sensation after shaving. • Moisturizers alleviate dry skin after shaving. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED WITH MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. Formulated with natural Chamomile and Seaweed extracts, it offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.
Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tapioca Starch, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Bisabolol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthoxypropanediol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

• Is this product worth buying?3 Answers
  • Ive heard this is a good primer? Is this true and is it better th...3 Answers
Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
This works great after shaving my bikini area, helps with razor bumps. My favorite thing to do with this is use it as a face primer! It works better than most primers out there and it is so affordable!
Kayleen H.
KY
Im absolutely shook! I have been looking for an inexpensive primer that truly keeps my make-up from breaking apart. I saw thks trick on a makeup tutorial and eith its cheap price decided to go for it. This has not let me down!
Krysteena L.
Master Groomer Expert
i brought this listening to stupid you tubers saying this is a good primer for oily skin and i must say... lol they we're right. i use to use this all the time until i found a good mattifying primer. it has a scent but its pleasant and doest last long. this did help my makeup last through the day i dint show signs if oil until 6hrs into the day. i might go back into using this because i how it made my safe feel and how my lookup looked when i use it. its a good beauty hack.
Nada T.
I use this product as a primer and sad to say, it actually worked REALLY WELL. The only down fall is the smell. It smells like cologne but the us side is when you break the glycerin down the smell goes away. So really rub it in to your face. I really love this product and I know you will too! It would be amazing if Nivea made it in a floral scent. Still, I give it 5 stars!!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Master Groomer Expert
I know this was created for men but it is the best primer. Nikkie Tutorials turned me onto this and I have been using it ever since. When you first begin applying it it feels like any moisturizer but as you're massaging it in it will begin to get tacky. I love primers that are a little tacky because I feel like it really helps your foundation adhere to it and last all day. It is definitely a product that I will continue to repurchase and I think that you should as well.
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I have incredibly sensitive skin on my legs for some reason and after shaving I can't use lotion with fragrance or really anything for that matter. But if I don't use lotion it's just as bad. My legs will break out and be itchy and red. But with THIS my legs stay smooth, never get bumpy, and feel so cool and fresh! Definitely repurchasing!!!!
Stephanie A.
Katy, TX
Although this may not seem like something you'd use on your face for makeup it actually works really well as a primer for liquid foundation! Ever since NikkieTutorials mentioned it I had to try it for myself and I have to say it makes my makeup go on flawlessly! It lasts so long and is very inexpensive!!! I love the smell too!!! Haha
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This works amazing as a post shave balm and as a primer. It works even better than the original sensitive version but with a cooling sensation. I love using this on a hotter day or after shaving my legs or arms when it gets irritated. The smell of this product is divine and it's very relaxing. I would highly recommend this product.
Ansley P.
I used this product before my makeup one day, going out on a limb not having very high hopes, but it completely changed my mind. It kept my makeup on all day long. I have a problem with my foundation on my nose fading away, but it just clung to the balm and didn't budge. It also helped keep my redness at bay because it is a cooking post shave balm. Definitely recommend!!!
Amanda W.
I don't use this to shave with, I use it as a primer! I've used this as a primer for makeup underneath multiple different foundations and I feel the outcome is always the same, amazing. Makes my makeup last all day and the smell is wonderful but doesn't stick around after you rub it in.
Tiara A.
Does this work on oily skin?
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep seeing my fellow YouTubers RAVE about using this product as a primer. I'd like to know what you thought about it if you've tried using it as a primer. Thank you! Xo-K 💖
Amanda P.
Revere, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this works as a primer- a lot of YouTubers and bloggers have spoke about it and love it. My question - will it work in oily skin??
Priscilla M.
Okay so I see everything about being good as a primer but what about with breakouts? I have sensitive skin and for reason prone to breakout with harsh facial cream etc. How is this in that area???
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth buying?