BY NIVEA #4 in After Shave

The Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm cools skin after shaving. The formula, enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Seaweed extracts is non-greasy, non-sticky and fast absorbing. • Instantly calms and soothes skin irritations from shaving. • Leaves a comfortable cooling sensation after shaving. • Moisturizers alleviate dry skin after shaving. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED WITH MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. Formulated with natural Chamomile and Seaweed extracts, it offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.
Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tapioca Starch, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Bisabolol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthoxypropanediol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

• Is this product worth buying?3 Answers
  • Ive heard this is a good primer? Is this true and is it b...3 Answers
Carli P.
I love this balm as a primer before putting on my makeup. A little bit goes a long way and it's perfect for getting your skin ready for applying foundation. I found that my foundation last longer and my skin isn't so irritated at the end of the day after removing my makeup. The packaging is great too, kept in a glass bottle. You also can't beat the price. I would definitely recommend this as a primer, although I'm sure it works great as an aftershave as well.
Daniella D.
I have used this product as a primer for my foundation and makeup ever since it was so highly recommended by a lot of YouTube beauty gurus. I love the fact that it's affordable and you can find it at drugstores. It does work well as a primer, but unlike real primers this product is more watery. It obviously smells like men's cologne, which I don't mind, it's actually a really nice smell.
Jordan E.
I use this on my legs after I epilate them. It is very soothing and helps prevent too much redness. It smells nice and isn’t too thick or gloopy. It dries quickly. Best of all, it lasts a long time and is very cheap!
Kaila P.
As weird as it sounds...I use this product as a makeup primer! It makes my face sort of sticky in a way and makeup clings in to it so well! Makes my foundation last super long! It has a strong, manly scent but after rubbing it in for a while it goes away! It’s a huge bottle so it’ll definitely last you for a long time! Price point is great too!!
CydNee W.
This stuff is great! It smells so good, helps prevent razor burn, but the reason I purchased it years ago was for makeup primer! And I swear by it! It keeps my makeup budge proof! I have gone to the lake and cliff dived into the water, and when I got home, my makeup was still perfect!! I 100% recommend this!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I bought this for my dad because he has ridiculously sensitive skin on his face and usually after shaving, has some redness and nicks all over his face. After trying this, he loved it. He did say it stung a little bit, but it helped cool and soothe his irritated skin. He used to hate shaving before, but now he doesn’t mind it thanks to this!
Sophia G.
I originally got this to tested it out as a face primer for make up. It worked very well as a primer. I didn't mind the light weight male smell. My brother actually used it for the correct reason and used this product after he shaved. He loved it so much that I got him his own.
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
I love the smell of this product! I use this all over my body after I shave to avoid razor burn or ingrown hairs and I've see a major difference. I also use this as a makeup primer to help keep my makeup on all day!
bekah b.
Murrieta
I personally use this product as a makeup primer. I use it every time I wear makeup. I have never had a primer work as well as this aftershave. Since it is drugstore, it works very well. This is the fourth time I have purchased this for makeup primer.
Amanda Joy W.
Savannah
This aftershave is so soothing for women too! I have a red skin tone and use this as moisturizer after I shower. The cooling reduces redness in my skin and works well as a primer too! I massage the balm into my skin until I feel it start to get a little tacky and apply makeup as usual. 5 stars!
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I keep seeing my fellow YouTubers RAVE about using this product as a primer. I'd like to know what you thought about it if you've tried using it as a primer. Thank you! Xo-K 💖
Tiara A.
Does this work on oily skin?
Amanda P.
Revere , MA
I heard this works as a primer- a lot of YouTubers and bloggers have spoke about it and love it. My question - will it work in oily skin??
Leah H.
Ive heard this is a good primer? Is this true and is it better than an actual primer? Also I have normal-dry skin and its sensitive does this act as a moisturizer as well?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?

back