BY NIVEA #5 in After Shave

The Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm cools skin after shaving. The formula, enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Seaweed extracts is non-greasy, non-sticky and fast absorbing. • Instantly calms and soothes skin irritations from shaving. • Leaves a comfortable cooling sensation after shaving. • Moisturizers alleviate dry skin after shaving. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED WITH MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. Formulated with natural Chamomile and Seaweed extracts, it offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.
Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tapioca Starch, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Bisabolol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthoxypropanediol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

• Is this product worth buying?3 Answers
  • Ive heard this is a good primer? Is this true and is it b...3 Answers
CydNee W.
This stuff is great! It smells so good, helps prevent razor burn, but the reason I purchased it years ago was for makeup primer! And I swear by it! It keeps my makeup budge proof! I have gone to the lake and cliff dived into the water, and when I got home, my makeup was still perfect!! I 100% recommend this!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I bought this for my dad because he has ridiculously sensitive skin on his face and usually after shaving, has some redness and nicks all over his face. After trying this, he loved it. He did say it stung a little bit, but it helped cool and soothe his irritated skin. He used to hate shaving before, but now he doesn’t mind it thanks to this!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My boyfriend has sensitive skin and he uses this, but so do I! This post shave balm can serve as a great facial moisturizer and primer. It has also helped me while chaffing (big girls, you know my pain).
Kaila P.
As weird as it sounds...I use this product as a makeup primer! It makes my face sort of sticky in a way and makeup clings in to it so well! Makes my foundation last super long! It has a strong, manly scent but after rubbing it in for a while it goes away! It’s a huge bottle so it’ll definitely last you for a long time! Price point is great too!!
bekah b.
Murrieta
I personally use this product as a makeup primer. I use it every time I wear makeup. I have never had a primer work as well as this aftershave. Since it is drugstore, it works very well. This is the fourth time I have purchased this for makeup primer.
Krysteena L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
i brought this listening to stupid you tubers saying this is a good primer for oily skin and i must say... lol they we're right. i use to use this all the time until i found a good mattifying primer. it has a scent but its pleasant and doest last long. this did help my makeup last through the day i dint show signs if oil until 6hrs into the day. i might go back into using this because i how it made my safe feel and how my lookup looked when i use it. its a good beauty hack.
Nada T.
I use this product as a primer and sad to say, it actually worked REALLY WELL. The only down fall is the smell. It smells like cologne but the us side is when you break the glycerin down the smell goes away. So really rub it in to your face. I really love this product and I know you will too! It would be amazing if Nivea made it in a floral scent. Still, I give it 5 stars!!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I know this was created for men but it is the best primer. Nikkie Tutorials turned me onto this and I have been using it ever since. When you first begin applying it it feels like any moisturizer but as you're massaging it in it will begin to get tacky. I love primers that are a little tacky because I feel like it really helps your foundation adhere to it and last all day. It is definitely a product that I will continue to repurchase and I think that you should as well.
Madeline S.
Rowlett, TX
I have incredibly sensitive skin on my legs for some reason and after shaving I can't use lotion with fragrance or really anything for that matter. But if I don't use lotion it's just as bad. My legs will break out and be itchy and red. But with THIS my legs stay smooth, never get bumpy, and feel so cool and fresh! Definitely repurchasing!!!!
Stephanie A.
Although this may not seem like something you'd use on your face for makeup it actually works really well as a primer for liquid foundation! Ever since NikkieTutorials mentioned it I had to try it for myself and I have to say it makes my makeup go on flawlessly! It lasts so long and is very inexpensive!!! I love the smell too!!! Haha
Tiara A.
Does this work on oily skin?
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I keep seeing my fellow YouTubers RAVE about using this product as a primer. I'd like to know what you thought about it if you've tried using it as a primer. Thank you! Xo-K 💖
Amanda P.
Revere, MA
I heard this works as a primer- a lot of YouTubers and bloggers have spoke about it and love it. My question - will it work in oily skin??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
Leah H.
Ive heard this is a good primer? Is this true and is it better than an actual primer? Also I have normal-dry skin and its sensitive does this act as a moisturizer as well?