BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN Q10 ENERGY EYE ROLL ON, .33 OZ (PACK OF 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany D.
Philadelphia, PA
This chopstick leaves my lips feeling super soft ! The only problem was that it left a white residue on my lips and I didn't like that at all . I would recommend but use sparingly .. also, compared to other chopsticks it a thicker chap stick .
Cassie F.
Belfry
These make your eyes feel so refreshed! Most usually don't make a difference . Love using this in the mornings when I'm extra tired. I use this and feel brand new! Great for the price! Will be repurchasing. One of the best I've used.
Shelley H.
Redding
I really enjoyed the smell. The consistency was also very nice. For the amount you get it's definitely worth the price. Definitely would buy again!
Hattie C.
We like this product. Puffiness is decreased, I feel better using it. Would recommend. Good value for the product. Will keep buying.
Alex C.
Es muy buena mantine la piel hidratada... de pronto un poquitin muy aceitosa pero Si hace su funcion para la piel reseca
Dolores M.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I loved the way it kept my lips moisturized all the time. Yes, I would repurchase it. Yes it met my expectations.
Selena G.
Atlanta
This worked for a couple of hours really good but than it started to inch alote. I was harsh after a while.
Marian R.
Hatillo
Me encanta este producto. De verdad que funciona al 100% lo recomiendo para todo tipo de pieles
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
Not awesome, it didn't help my dark circles at all. I would not buy this product agien
Namat h.
Not that great product of Nivea it is like the other moisturizer and face and body creams . It did not meet my expectation.the packinh is attactive.dissapointing definately