BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN PROTECT & CARE REHYDRATING MOISTURISER immediately moisturises your skin. The formula with Aloe Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5 soothes and regenerates your skin immediately after shaving and reinforces your skin's natural barrier to lock in the moisture. Your skin feels smooth, protected and comfortable.

Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is such a moisturizing product. It doesn't burn at all and it has an amazing smell to it. I would totally repurchase and it's fairly inexpensive. This brand moisturizer is also good as a base for your foundation." in 3 reviews
  • "Works amazing for dry skin! Everyone needs to try this product! I had the driest skin ever and this product helped me so much! It also helped my sons eczema!" in 3 reviews
Cassidy S.
Shelby, NC
I stole it from my fiancé to try as a primer like I've seen so many beauty gurus do and it does actually work.
Shayna C.
Good product I will defiantly recommend it to others & works like a charm. I would totally rebuy
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
Love the scent and the price I use this as primer all the time when I want my makeup to last
Chloe G.
Folkestone
My partner doesn't usually use products at all, he hasn't ever used a moisturiser for his face as long as I've known him. As with the other Nivea for Men Sensitive Protect range, the packaging is simple and masculine. This moisturiser also comes in the squeezable plastic tube, which he thought was better than the glass bottle for the post shave balm. The moisturiser was a thick liquid consistency and he enjoyed the texture, which was cool and silky on his skin. He put some on his hands and applied it to his face. The moisturiser was easily absorbed and very lightweight, leaving no greasy feeling or discomfort. He said he couldn't really detect a scent and was happy about that as he didn't like the fragrance of the wash.
He said his skin felt softer and more comfortable after using this moisturiser.I also noticed that his skin took on a younger and less weathered appearance right away. I loved how it felt too and he was pleased that I enjoyed his newly softened skin.
My partner said the moisturiser didn't make his skin irritated at all, and with the 0% Alcohol content in this product it also prevents burning just after shaving when applying this product, in fact the extra moisture actually helped as his skin was no longer dry and itchy. Again he said he would recommend this product to other guys and thought that the cost was very reasonable.
What surprised me is that it is not advertised on the front of the box, but the blurb on the back of the box says the moisturiser also contains UVA and UVB filters, which I was really happy about because my partner is often working outdoors and getting sunburnt - trying to get him to put on a sunscreen is like talking to a brick wall - so using this double duty product he will be protected without even knowing it!
Hannah K.
Birmingham
Good volume size in product. I use liberally all over my face twice a day and it doesn't give me break outs in my oily areas which is a blessing! It is gentle on my sensitive skin yet still manages to give me full moisture and glory skin. I buy it regularly and always will. I recommend this
Victoria T.
Oshawa , ON
This product is the hands down the best moisturizer I've used. It's left my skin feeling soft and hydrated and made my make up look beautiful. I recommend the men's because it's better in price and quality. A little goes along way so it will last you along time :)
Alex E.
london
This has been part of my daily life for many months and has been working a treat. It keeps my skin looking and feeling soft and also helps with any breakout problems I may be having. For the price it definitely lasts a while and is something I recommend.
Naomi R.
Belfast, Antrim
This product is absolutely amazing, it really made my skin feel deeply moisturised throughout the day and give a soft texture to my skin. I bought it online and it was the first time I've ever bought it. Would definitely recommend and would buy again!
amelia n.
Solihull
This product is really good for combating dry skin. It really thoroughly moisturises the skin and leaves it feeling soft and strengthened. Perfect for normal-dry skin. I would rhighly recommend this product.
Melissa P.
Crawley
I know this is a men's product but I stole it off my boy friend it was so good. Better than any other ones I've tried by far leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and well moisturised