BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN PROTECT & CARE REHYDRATING MOISTURISER immediately moisturises your skin. The formula with Aloe Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5 soothes and regenerates your skin immediately after shaving and reinforces your skin's natural barrier to lock in the moisture. Your skin feels smooth, protected and comfortable.

Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is such a moisturizing product. It doesn't burn at all and it has an amazing smell to it. I would totally repurchase and it's fairly inexpensive. This brand moisturizer is also good as a base for your foundation." in 3 reviews
  • "Works amazing for dry skin! Everyone needs to try this product! I had the driest skin ever and this product helped me so much! It also helped my sons eczema!" in 3 reviews
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
I love this stuff! It works great and smells great with very little to no greasy affect/feeling after. It was affordable at the Walmart super center. And I love how it's packaged. Easy to use and quick. Works great and am a repeat user
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
I know this is for men but I like to use it because it smells good and it moisturizes my skin and keeps it smelling really good I buy mine from any store near by. I really recommend it leaves my face feeling soft like a baby's face.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
I use this before i put my makeup on and it make my skin so smooth as a base sfor my makeup i saw nikkie tutorials doing it and it's really good, my man doesn't even know about that lol.
Christina B.
Placentia, CA
I love using this product as a primer under my make up. Not only does it moisturize but it leaves a really nice finish to apply make up afterward. The smell is a little fragrant but it's not bad.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro , GA
Rukhsar K.
Jonesboro , GA
This is so great for moisturizing your face before you apply your makeup! The package is nice! You can get it from target, Walmart, and Walgreens! I recommend this!
ruby r.
Deland, FL
It was really hydrated and get great on the skin. I usually apply it before I do my make up and it works great as a primer, i bought it at my local cvs or Walgreens, the value was good it wasn't to extraen, I would definitely buy this product again!!
Jessika N.
Bowling Green, KY
Jasmine D.
Santa Ana, CA
I am a female but my dad uses this moisturizer and I love the smell! I use the little nivea lotion for my face and i just love how it moisturizes my skin.
emely f.
Makes you feel softer, your skin is more rejuvenated and this helps you get better idea of what you want to do with your body