BY NIVEA

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Distarch Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Methylpropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
I know this is for men but I like to use it because it smells good and it moisturizes my skin and keeps it smelling really good I buy mine from any store near by. I really recommend it leaves my face feeling soft like a baby's face.
ruby r.
Deland, FL
It was really hydrated and get great on the skin. I usually apply it before I do my make up and it works great as a primer, i bought it at my local cvs or Walgreens, the value was good it wasn't to extraen, I would definitely buy this product again!!
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
I love this stuff! It works great and smells great with very little to no greasy affect/feeling after. It was affordable at the Walmart super center. And I love how it's packaged. Easy to use and quick. Works great and am a repeat user
Rebecca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a moisturizing product. It doesn't burn at all and it has an amazing smell to it. I would totally repurchase and it's fairly inexpensive. This brand moisturizer is also good as a base for your foundation.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this before i put my makeup on and it make my skin so smooth as a base sfor my makeup i saw nikkie tutorials doing it and it's really good, my man doesn't even know about that lol.
Rukhsar K.
Jonesboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so great for moisturizing your face before you apply your makeup! The package is nice! You can get it from target, Walmart, and Walgreens! I recommend this!
Christina B.
Placentia, CA
I love using this product as a primer under my make up. Not only does it moisturize but it leaves a really nice finish to apply make up afterward. The smell is a little fragrant but it's not bad.
Jessika N.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing for dry skin! Everyone needs to try this product! I had the driest skin ever and this product helped me so much! It also helped my sons eczema!
Jasmine D.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a female but my dad uses this moisturizer and I love the smell! I use the little nivea lotion for my face and i just love how it moisturizes my skin.
emely f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes you feel softer, your skin is more rejuvenated and this helps you get better idea of what you want to do with your body