BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN® Maximum Hydration Lotion with Sea Minerals is specially formulated for men. It boosts the moisture level in the skin and intensively moisturizes. It absorbs in seconds with no sticky feel. Recommended for hands, face, and body, the product provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• 3-in-1 lotion specially formulated for men
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Absorbs in seconds
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tapioca Starch, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sea Salt, Carbomer, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

Buy on Target
J J.
I usually buy the Nivea smooth daily moisture, but one day I saw this and figured I’d buy it for my boyfriend. We never really talked about it, but then the other day he told me he ran out and wanted to get another bottle because he liked the way it made his skin/ face feel. It has a slight manly smell to it, but nothing overwhelming.
liz b.
Bedford, KY
Not only do i love this because it makes my skin feel and look so hydrated but my husband loves this as well! It is the only lotion i have got him to use on a regular basis because it does not make your hands and skin feel greasy. Super light weight lotion but it works like a heavy cream when it comes to hydration.
Felicia B.
['Tampa', ''], FL
My fiance uses this and it smells great on his skin as well as my skin! I like how moisturized and dewy it leaves my skin. The lotion is very watery but I like that about it because my skin absorbs it very well. I usually apply this after I shower and before bed.
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Nivea Men Maximum Hydration Nourishing Lotion, Dry Skin, 16.9 fl oz really good price not to pricey. I bought mines from target . It is lovely packaging as well . I would buy it again and buy it for family members too .
Tara W.
Love this lotion, I put it everywhere! I when use it on my face as a makeup primer, I am a woman. It smells manly, but not overwhelming. NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration Lotion
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
It's amazing,If you have dry and oily skin this is for you. It keeps your skin fresh and hydrated all day,you dont even get oilly. I use it for a face primer,Let me tell you❣It is amazing,I apply it and I dont get dry or oily all day with a full face of make up. Use it I recommend you for your face peimer,it'll last a while,and it's $6 for the Big bottle and it's a primer❣❣💕😭😢😍
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I had run out of my go to moisturizer, so I used my hubby's lotion, and oh...my...god. This lotion is everthing. I used it on my face before putting on my makeup, and it made my makeup and overall skin look and feel so much better! It's super hydrating and nourishing! Plus I love the scent! Sorry hunny, but I am stealing your lotion from now on!
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA
I've not used this product but the product I had used that I love is the post shave balm. I've only used the original one but it is super moisturizing and for me it is perfect I have really dry skin and it works perfect. Soaks into your skin in mins leaves your skin feeling soft does get a bit tacky right after people have recommended it for women who wear make up and I agree works perfect with liquid foundation afterwards leaves no dry patches for make up to cling to. Has helped keep my skin looking more even and has not cause any break outs on my sensitive skin.
Joan A.
I got this for my boyfriend because he has dry skin. He loves this. Right after the shower he puts it on, and the hydration stays all day. I end up using it myself and I love it. Worth every penny, and it's not even expensive. Great product, and I will continue to keep purchasing not just for him, but for myself as well. Ladies, get on this!
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
I actually like the smell of this lotion on my husband! Which is a big thumbs up. He loves this lotion, he uses it on his face because he too has dry skin. After his shower his face would get all flakey, TMI, I know and so he uses this to soften his face for hours and keep it hydrated. Once he tried a cheaper brand after and was disappointed, so he's keeping Nivea for a long time coming for sure.