BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN® Maximum Hydration Lotion with Sea Minerals is specially formulated for men. It boosts the moisture level in the skin and intensively moisturizes. It absorbs in seconds with no sticky feel. Recommended for hands, face, and body, the product provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• 3-in-1 lotion specially formulated for men
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Absorbs in seconds
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tapioca Starch, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sea Salt, Carbomer, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration Lotion
  • "I got this for my boyfriend and I love the smell. I've used it myself and it's thick but very moisturizing." in 53 reviews
  • "Great for after a shave. Also a perfect lotion for dry skin in the winter months. Highly recommend." in 37 reviews
Edith Z.
I bought this lotion for my boys. They love it. Besides the great smell it keeps them hydrated and it isn’t oily. They love it. I recommend it to these guys who like to smell good throughout the day.
angelica m.
Rye Brook, NY
I love this, even though is for men it does work for me. Personally I like how it hydrates my skin. I use it before I apply my primer and after I get out of the shower. I totally recommended.
Lissette O.
Boise
This lotion is very moisterizing on the skin, you really have have to apply again on the skin. One application it keeps you're skin moisterized throughout the day.
Ali S.
East Amherst
Nivea Men Maximum Hydration Lotion is the best all over lotion that I used in years!! Its light and lightly fragranced, absorbs quickly, and does not leave a greasy feeling.  There are so many lotions and potions out there but Nivea products are tried and tested. Besides products like Eucerin and Cetaphil, I trust Nivea!
Kristin H.
Brighton, MA
Even though this is "men's Nivea", it works great! It's very moisturizing, easily absorbed, and also lightweight enough to be used on your skin. Its a fairly strong smell but I actually really like the scent.
Laura T.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
A mi esposo le gusta esta crema especial mente para hombres le hidrata bastante la píel. es muy suave y ligera se absorbe rápidamente parte tiene un olor muy agradable tanto a el cómo a mi nos gusta. 🤗
Jarielly S.
Can't stress enough about how great items for MEN is. This lotion is the best. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and baby soft. I apply every night before bed. When I wake up in the morning my skin isn't dry as it usually is. This stuff works wonders. This is the lotion to go for, for nourishment <3
J J.
I usually buy the Nivea smooth daily moisture, but one day I saw this and figured I’d buy it for my boyfriend. We never really talked about it, but then the other day he told me he ran out and wanted to get another bottle because he liked the way it made his skin/ face feel. It has a slight manly smell to it, but nothing overwhelming.
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration Lotion really good price not to pricey. I bought mines from target . It is lovely packaging as well . I would buy it again and buy it for family members too .
Felicia K.
Tampa, FL
My fiance uses this and it smells great on his skin as well as my skin! I like how moisturized and dewy it leaves my skin. The lotion is very watery but I like that about it because my skin absorbs it very well. I usually apply this after I shower and before bed.

Amazon