BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN® Maximum Hydration Lotion with Sea Minerals is specially formulated for men. It boosts the moisture level in the skin and intensively moisturizes. It absorbs in seconds with no sticky feel. Recommended for hands, face, and body, the product provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• 3-in-1 lotion specially formulated for men
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Absorbs in seconds
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tapioca Starch, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sea Salt, Carbomer, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration Lotion
  • "I got this for my boyfriend and I love the smell. I've used it myself and it's thick but very moisturizing." in 53 reviews
  • "Great for after a shave. Also a perfect lotion for dry skin in the winter months. Highly recommend." in 37 reviews
angelica m.
Rye Brook, NY
I love this, even though is for men it does work for me. Personally I like how it hydrates my skin. I use it before I apply my primer and after I get out of the shower. I totally recommended.
Lissette O.
Boise
This lotion is very moisterizing on the skin, you really have have to apply again on the skin. One application it keeps you're skin moisterized throughout the day.
Kristin H.
Brighton, MA
Even though this is "men's Nivea", it works great! It's very moisturizing, easily absorbed, and also lightweight enough to be used on your skin. Its a fairly strong smell but I actually really like the scent.
Jarielly S.
Can't stress enough about how great items for MEN is. This lotion is the best. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and baby soft. I apply every night before bed. When I wake up in the morning my skin isn't dry as it usually is. This stuff works wonders. This is the lotion to go for, for nourishment <3
J J.
I usually buy the Nivea smooth daily moisture, but one day I saw this and figured I’d buy it for my boyfriend. We never really talked about it, but then the other day he told me he ran out and wanted to get another bottle because he liked the way it made his skin/ face feel. It has a slight manly smell to it, but nothing overwhelming.
Alejandra M.
Jamaica, NY
My mom got this for my little brother but I used it for a while every morning because I like the scent. It wasn't too pricey and you can get it at a pharmacy. The scent would linger on my skin for a long time and it left my skin feeling moisturized the whole day.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
This is a very good lotion I use it on all of my body even though it says it is for men my boyfriend and me use it. Leaves my skin feeling very nice. The packaging is okay and yes I would recommend this product!
Aimie L.
I feel this moisturized my skin pretty well. I sometimes go for the men brands of lotion because the manufacturers seem to make their [the men's brand] formulas a bit more lasting & hydrating.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
It's amazing,If you have dry and oily skin this is for you. It keeps your skin fresh and hydrated all day,you dont even get oilly. I use it for a face primer,Let me tell you❣It is amazing,I apply it and I dont get dry or oily all day with a full face of make up. Use it I recommend you for your face peimer,it'll last a while,and it's $6 for the Big bottle and it's a primer❣❣💕😭😢😍
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I had run out of my go to moisturizer, so I used my hubby's lotion, and oh...my...god. This lotion is everthing. I used it on my face before putting on my makeup, and it made my makeup and overall skin look and feel so much better! It's super hydrating and nourishing! Plus I love the scent! Sorry hunny, but I am stealing your lotion from now on!

Amazon