BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN® Express Absorption Lotion is fortified with Vitamin E and specially formulated for men with normal to dry skin. Its ultra-fast absorbing formula provides immediate relief to dry skin and leaves no sticky feel. Recommended for hands, face, and body, the product nourishes skin and provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• 3-in-1 lotion specially formulated for men
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Leaves no sticky feel
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. I have really severe dry skin in the winter. This is the only lotion that helps my skin. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has dry skin or eczema it works great. " in 43 reviews
  • "I love this product. I have really severe dry skin in the winter. This is the only lotion that helps my skin. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has dry skin or eczema it works great. " in 24 reviews
  • "Bought this for my spouse. Smells good and absorbs quickly, which is perfect for impatient men." in 10 reviews
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
This lotion is actually quite amazing. It moisturizes my legs instantly and it doesn't dry soon after. It locks in the moisture, keeping my legs smooth and soft. One dislike I have about this product is that it only comes with one scent and if you don't like the scent, then it isn't for you. Other than that, great product.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This stuff smells awsome!!! It's a little sticky after use and I wasn't to into that. It has a lot of product in it. I just wouldn't use it because it takes too long to sink into the skin
Sabreea C.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband, and myself really love this lotion. I know it's a three and one for man according to the bottle but it leaves my skin moisturize. Our use it when I run out of my lotion we always keep 2 to 3 bottles in here. The scent is amazing
Samatha B.
Arlington, KY
My husband works outside 90%of the tI'm plus what we do outside when we're home. His face becomes very dry and sensitive due to it. I found this online and wanted to try this. Within the first couple of times using it, you could tell a difference. His skin became very hydrated and wasn't sore to touch. Since then we've never used anything else. He is so pleased w the outcome and I've told all of the wives for their husbands.
Francisco C.
Este producto es genial, luego de la ducha se aplica en la los brazos y hombros para dejar la piel suave y fresca. Es de rápida absorción. Si te gusta depilarte el pecho y el abdomen puedes usarla luego de la depilación para disminuir posibles irritaciones y mantener la piel humectada y suave.
Un producto que no puede faltar en la bolsa del gym, luego de una buena sección de cardio y una ducha rápida.
Brittany W.
We were not a fan of this at all. We received a sample to review and all of our opinions are our own. First off, the smell is very minimal which I guess a lot of guys will like but it didn't appeal to us at all. Smelled plastic-y. Also, right on the bottle it says it doesn't leave a greasy feeling but it left my hands feeling extremely greasy. My husband and I definitely will not be purchasing this.
Leah K.
Waynesboro, TN
I purchased this for my husband after he came to me and asked me to find a men's "manly" lotion with a pleasant smell or no smell at all. My husband is a picky man and he likes what he likes, so when I brought this home for his approval he was mildly happy with it and it seems to be helping his dry skin problem considering he is a hard working man who spends many hours out in the weather his skin has been harsh and dry until he began using this product. He isn't a fan of the scent but can be overlooked! ☺️
Teresita F.
Acworth, GA
My husband uses this brand. I've actually used it occasionally and it wasn't all that Amazing as I thought it would be because it wouldn't really feel like it was moisturizing my skin it felt dry all the time. So I asked my husband if it felt the same for him and he agreed it did the same to him. Maybe we got a bad batch but I'm willing to try it out again
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
My husband bought this for himself, but I kept smelling it on him and it smelt so good that one night before bed I was out of my lotion and I thought I will just use his and it is such a great lotion! It is so soft and absorbs very nicely into the skin leaving it silly soft! You have to try this, shhh especially the women!
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this lotion. Very lightweight and doesn't require me to spend 5 minutes on each arm making sure that its completely rubbed in. Moisturizes my skin very well and doesn't leave that greasy feeling behind. I can get dressed right after applying and my clothes doesn't feel like it's sticking to me. Definitely recommend.