BY NIVEA

The High Performance shaving gel formulated with Taurine and skin's own Coenzyme Q10 energizes the skin while giving a close and comfortable shave. Skin feels smooth and revitalized. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
It is an excellent product, because in addition to let the skin extremely soft, without any traces of imperfection, leaves it with a rich aroma and a bright glow, making highlight and all eyes focus on the brightness in specific. My boyfriend using this shaving gel and he really likes it it gives him that nice shave. recommended 100%, has the best quality brand and product
Lamisa M.
Ridge, NY
Ok, so I know this is for men, but it's an AMAZING product for ANYONE. I use it when Ishave and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth without the dry effect and with no red bumbs or little cuts! I absoltely love it and it lathers up as soon as rub it even a little mm. Definitely recommend it.
Maria Gabriela H.
Discover the new energy source in your shower. Let the fresh masculine scent engulf your senses, while the transparent blue gel with mint extracts becomes a stimulating soft foam on your body for a perfectly energized and refreshed feeling. Recharge your batteries with every shower.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I use this even though it is for a man, it leaves mt skin feeling soft. I purchased it at walgreens, It is a good quality, good price,I would buy it again, it is so easy to use.
Marisol O.
gives me energy!!! helps my legs stay smooth. and shiny!!!! bought it at walt mart. i would recommend to everybody. they are all the same. their prducts all very good.
Michelle M.
Merritt Is, FL
Didn't notice anything to different from any of the other sgave gel that I have tried from Nivea. Not that this is a bad product, just didn't notice "energy"
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
It works really good I would totally recommend this .....xxddproduct leave the skin super soft. Is the best thing ever. And it works awsome.
Addie B.
Daphne, AL
My husband using this all the time. He lives the smell because it's fresh smellling and not too girly. This is a win at my house.
Roger T.
Nivea products are just amazing, and this is not an exception. Works incredible and make your shave a easy work for you.
prisilia p.
Mi esposo lo usa y le gusta muy rico olor queda muy oloroso facil al usar no irrita buen precio espectacular producto