NIVEA MEN Energy

Your search for the best mens body wash can stop here. NIVEA MEN Energy Body Wash with Mint Extract gently cleanses and leaves a comfortable skin feel. The refreshing formula does not dry out skin and is specifically crafted for men's skin needs. The

I have never used this product, I recommend ?, one has had any allergies?
Start your review of NIVEA MEN Energy!
Atlanta, GA
NIVEA MEN Energy uploaded by joshua D.
It left me smelling very good refreshed and overall is a great product I would love to use it more and more in my life and with Murphy made this to anybody who wants to use it also great product 10out of 10
Clinton Township, MI
this is a greta way to keep cleans and smell great the price is great too and the way it keeps u cleans and smmoth is amazing will tell others about it
STAFFORD SPGS, CT
My boyfriend loves this soap! He always smells so great after his shower! This stuff doesn't bother his skin either :)
DALTON, GA
I bought this for my husband to use and he hated it. Doesn't lather well, smell doesn't last, he said you basically have to use half of the bottle to get yourself clean. He told me never to buy again because it was a waste of money. DO NOT RECOMMEND to anyone wanting more for their money when it comes to body wash.
homestead, FL
I bought this for my husband and he likes it but prefers AXE if he doesn't have it, then he will use it. I personally like the way it smells is very gentle on the skin. I don't think there are any negatives to this product and i would definitely buy it again and use it myself, if he doesn't lol
Visalia, CA
My husband loved this shower gel! He is kind of picky about the smell and feel of soaps but seemed to really enjoy this one.
Gardena , CA
I use this product believe it or not for face primer. It works wonder and its such low cost. I'm in love with it. Never knew a man balm could work so perfect for this.
Wartburg, TN
It works great but cost more than why my husband wants to spend. My son loves the smell and wants everyone to smell him. The smell of cleanness stays around.
Austin, TX
Make u feel slippery like a coat of oil like until u get out the shower and dry off then skin starts to feel tight like it lost all moisture
Columbus, OH
I used this a lot but I have not been getting at the store anymore I love it a lot I used