BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The elastic style - The name says it all - or almost, because to understand the true secret you have to feel the new alcohol-free gel formula for yourself. The elastic fibers stretch like chewing gum to give your individual style ultimate hold. At the...

Buy on Amazon
Dulce H.
My husband used this product for a little while, this was a gift to him and it came nicely packaged. I will say though that he had higher expectations. This was a nice product however did not do the trick for his thick hair. Would recommend but would not purchase for his personal use.
Andy M.
This nivea gel was very easy to use . at first i thought that it was gonna have a very hard to work with texture but it dident. Much to my surprise it was very easy to use and was easy clean up afterwards not like other styling gels.would recommend to purchase.
Lena K.
Fresno
This was my first time using this product and I styled my boyfriends thick frizzy hair. I can truly say I am now a huge fan of this product! It held all through out the night. It definitely met my expectations, I totally reccomend this to others!
Hillary L.
My husband lives for this gel!!! It keeps his hair in place all day everyday !!! He can't go a day without it. He's tried every single gel product from different brands and none of them worked for him only this! I really do recommend this!!
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This is a nice gel. It is not the best but it does what it needs to do for my husband. He has repurchased multiple times. Th packaging is ready and easy to get the last bit out.
andrea h.
This stuff is awesome!! Put a little bit in your hands and rub them together then run your fingers through your hair and BAM you are ready for your day looking styling
Thamiris D.
I bought this for my dad and he loved it I really recommend this product . I love the packaging . And it. Really holds the hair for about more than 8 hours.
Cierrah G.
Reading
I love this product. I will definitely buy it again holds well. It did meet my expectations. And was very inexpensive. Very very very gentle.
Cynthia A.
I love the smell and i love how it leaves ur skin so soft i will definitely recommended to people to try it out i love this brand so much
Traci M.
Husband loves this smell he just doesn't like the texture of this product. Other then that he would completely recommend this to anyone