BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsNivea
Men Elastic Styling Gel Ultimate

NIVEA Men Elastic Styling Gel Ultimate

The elastic style - The name says it all - or almost, because to understand the true secret you have to feel the new alcohol-free gel formula for yourself. The elastic fibers stretch like chewing gum to give your individual style ultimate hold. At the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Men Elastic Styling Gel Ultimate!
How would you rate this product?
Samera S.
Keeps hair in place and very stylish! Nice packaging. Met my expectations to the fullest! Very good advertising.
Cynthia A.
I love the smell and i love how it leaves ur skin so soft i will definitely recommended to people to try it out i love this brand so much
andrea H.
This stuff is awesome!! Put a little bit in your hands and rub them together then run your fingers through your hair and BAM you are ready for your day looking styling
Dulce H.
My husband used this product for a little while, this was a gift to him and it came nicely packaged. I will say though that he had higher expectations. This was a nice product however did not do the trick for his thick hair. Would recommend but would not purchase for his personal use.
Andy M.
This nivea gel was very easy to use . at first i thought that it was gonna have a very hard to work with texture but it dident. Much to my surprise it was very easy to use and was easy clean up afterwards not like other styling gels.would recommend to purchase.
Cierrah G.
Reading
I love this product. I will definitely buy it again holds well. It did meet my expectations. And was very inexpensive. Very very very gentle.
Patricia O.
Woods cross
Is really good for the skin Is makes my face looks good and perfect I love this product and is really easy to use .
Olivia J.
Absolutely amazing product! My boyfriend loves it and his hair is never unstyled and looking good now!
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
Love this gel , stays in tack and has a good texture to it , long lasting and has a normal went to it
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This is a nice gel. It is not the best but it does what it needs to do for my husband. He has repurchased multiple times. Th packaging is ready and easy to get the last bit out.

Looking for your answer?