BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
It really has been helping my fiancé with this dry weather . He really loves it and it doesn't break out his skin or anything like that . It also improve the texture of his skin . I would totally recommend it because I can see the results on my fiancé.
Eli (Gb33843) P.
I obviously brought the brand with me. I believe skin care is very important and thankfully, more and more brands are applying specific products for men as well, but NIVEA has always been my favorite. I’ve been using a light day cream since I was eighteen years old, the Skin Energy face cream. But now, as I turned 26, I thought my skin was ready for a more adult like cream. Not that I am all wrinkly. My skin is quite greasy, I have the traditional T-zone complex. My forehead and nose are the most sensitive when it comes to skin care. Of course every skin is different, so be always aware what kind of products you us
Samantha C.
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
Love this cream, it always feels soooooo soft of me, and its very gentle even if it's a men cream Ive used it haha My friend alway gave me some. I'm pretty sure you can buy it at local CVS, or Walgreen, because Ive seen them there. I would recommend go try some!
kay L.
Madison, SD
My boyfriend loves this cream. it has the best scent and we bought it at target. it is really cheap and it is totally worth the price it is effective and efficient as well I recommend that you buy it. i am overall satisfied with this product. love it!
Michelle V.
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
Its kinda thick doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. It was cheap and convenient and it does the job moisturizing the skin I use it every day in the evenings it is super gentle on my skin and leaves with a soft glow I would definitely buy it again
Lauren T.
My husband has super dry and sensitive skin and he has to shave every single day for his job. This leaves his skin very dry! We purchased this and he loves it! It doesn't leave the skin greasy but smooth and lasts all day! I recommend for anyone!
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
My bf uses this and he loves it. He likes the feel of it. He bought it at Walgreens. I use it too and am really impressed. It differs from other brands because it kind of feels like tingly. I use it every day and I would definitely recommend it go others.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
We received a free sample of nivea for men and my husband loves it. As soon as he is done with this sample we will be purchasing a full bottle.
This really moisturizes his face which will really help in the winter.
This is truly a 5 star product.
Jayy M.
My boyfriend love this product. He's uses it every day and it smells great . This is the best one he has tried all year long. It's a affordable product and available at most common stores. He will defiantly be buying more in the future
Charrisse J.
I received a sample of this product and gave it to my son. I'm so impressed with this cream. The smell 8s amazing, and my son's skin was moisturized. I recommend this product. Thanks Nivea for another great product.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?