BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
Although I am a female, I use this all the time. I can even use it on my face which is superrr sensitive. It works great for the affordable price and I love it. I only have a little sample pack of it but I will definitely being buying the full size on my next trip to town!
Miriam K.
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
The nivea original smell is out of this world. I love this particular scent. It smells soo clean, fresh, and just beautiful. It leaves the skin smelling beautiful as well as hydrating it and keeping it smooth and looking healthy. I love it. One of my favorite lotion.
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
This nivea mens creme is excellent! It works very well! My husbands face gets really dry as well as his hands. He uses daily if needed but it really works so quickly. We bought this at Target and i have also bought at walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Nivea ha sido la marca de referencia de toda mi vida y confiamos plenamente en su excelentes productos como es el caso de esta maravillosa crema especial para hombres es ideal para el invierno porque es super hidratante y regenerada huele divino con una ligera fragancia masculina dura muchísimo
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I got a sample of Nivea men creme from pinch me and I let my boyfriend use it because he has dry hands. With the little amount of creme that came in the sample didn't matter. A little goes a long way . His hands were baby soft for the rest of the day. Would definitely recommend.
Gregory S.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
I love this creme. I use it regularly for my face and hands. I would recommend getting both the small tin and the large tin, if you travel. It's great to have on the go, and it has a wonderful scent. It's very smooth, and I plan on sticking with it for a while!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
I had got this for a free sample and gave it to my son to try and he loved it! said his face felt so much better after shaving and no dry spots. we then went and bought the full size from our local walmart for a great price! would tell any guy to try it out!
I love the entire Nivea line. I grew up with my father using this cream. He had been burnt and this cream soothed his skin and gave it LIFE. I love this cream for my husband who likes this because a little bit does work.It absorbs quickly. Yes I would buy again.
Luis M.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
I love this handy cream that I can carry anywhere that I go! Exceed my expectations for the moment that I start using it. Compare to other creams I can buy this anywhere and outside of the country! I really recommend this product for people with dry skin!
Stef D.
My fiance isn't one to put skin care first or even on the list of things to consider. He really liked this cream. It moisturized really well without a greasy residue and it had a smell that wasn't overbearing or "girly". He said he would definitely recommend.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?