BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • Someone said they used this for a primer? Does that actua...2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sofia H.
Tampa,FL

I had purchased Nivea for Men Q-10 at WalMart a couple years ago - mostly on a whim - because I was spending a fair amount of time outdoors. After initially using it for its combined UV protection and mosturizing, I began using it at bedtime. I wound up with great results and both my wife & I liked the smell of it - it doesn't smell like lotions or like sun protection products.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
This is thick, creamy, and moisturizing for the entire face (avoid eyes), the hands, and body. I got this for my boyfriend but I had to try it too. We both love it. I don't know why it's just for men. There isn't much fragrance in my opinion but it feels wonderful on. I would buy this for myself and use it in the winter when I need a heavy moisturizer!
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
My boyfriend uses this daily because his skin gets super dry. This keeps his skin super soft (even under his beard hairs!) and lasts him all day. I use it before putting on makeup and it keeps my skin from flaking all day, which I've had a hard time finding a creme that does this!!!
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff is awesome!! I'm not crazy about the scent, but this has some serious moisturizing properties!! It's not sticky or greasy, the perfect consistency and really works well on face and hands. Does not break me out. It's relatively inexpensive and will recommend to everyone.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a sample of this cream. I obviously gave it to my husband. He loved it and he is not a fan of using lotions on his face. It smells really good and makes his skin soft. He went out and bought it full size!!
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
The men line is great for hard hands. My boyfriend is happy that I got this for him. It can last all day. I like the price because it's not too expensive. It's better than Vaseline. I am getting this for all the men in my family this year for stocking stuffs on Christmas! 🎉
Tabitha F.
Edinburg, TX
I had received a sample of Nivea Men Creme from my PinchMe box one month and LOVED it. I gave it to my boyfriend and dad and they both loved it! It smells wonderful and really hydrates your skin. The price is right as well as the quality. Very happy with this product. ♡
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
My boyfriend uses this and it truly leaves his skin feeling soft. It comes in a very "manly" tin and the product is easily accessible. He uses this product every other day and it keeps his skin in check. I believe it met both his expectations and mine. We will continue to purchase!
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
Although I am a female, I use this all the time. I can even use it on my face which is superrr sensitive. It works great for the affordable price and I love it. I only have a little sample pack of it but I will definitely being buying the full size on my next trip to town!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I got a sample of Nivea men creme from pinch me and I let my boyfriend use it because he has dry hands. With the little amount of creme that came in the sample didn't matter. A little goes a long way . His hands were baby soft for the rest of the day. Would definitely recommend.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?