BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • Someone said they used this for a primer? Does that actua...2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tierny C.
Ok so I received a sample of this last year- proceeding which my man used it all in a day. He is always working in the elements and needs moisterizer for his hands. He absolutely swears by nivea men's. I have also tried this on my lips and feet and it does moisterize very well. Comes in a great on the go container that would fit in their pocket. Also serves as a good sticking stuffer.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This creme smells incredibly good. I bought it for my boyfriend and he Loves the way it smells and the fact that it moisturizes his skin and keeps it smooth all day long. Also the small container makes it easier to carry around everywhere because it fits enywhere he loves it and I do to because it has a great manly smell. So I encourage every guy out there to give it a try and the girls to buy it for the love of your life they won't regret it.
Elena T.
I got a sample and gave to my boyfriend and he loved it so much I went out and bought the full size for him. I don't use this on myself but my boyfriend raves about it. He's not a fan of lotions that leave that greasy feeling and finds that this really soaks into the skin quickly. He also loves the smell. If you're sensitive to fragrance I'd probably pass on this one. I feel like for what you're paying you're not getting that much but it's a pretty thick consistency so it really moisturizes your skin.
Gigi S.
This creme works wonderfully and a little bit goes a long way to get the job done. It smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. But only so long as I don't use too much, then it will leave me feeling as well as looking greasy. I would recommend people try this out, especially people with dry skin who need some good moisturizing.
Vanessa M.
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
Requested for a sample from Nivea for my husband and he loved it. not to strong of a fragrance, doesn't leave a sticky greasy layer/feeling on his skin. he's always loved Nivea and was glad this one had a men's fragrance to it. Would definitely purchase once the sample is gone.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Very thick cream that goes on smoothly and rubs in nicely with no greasiness. Great light masculine scent. I used to use my wife's foofy sweet-smelling Lancer Rx cream after I shaved my face; this is similar quality to hers (which costs literally 30 times as much as this) and this one smells better on a man. Great for minimizing dryness after shaving
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
Got a sample of this in the main from their website and gave it to my boyfriend who has very sensitive skin. He says it does make his skin oily like others do and it even leaves a refreshing feel to it! Not to mention the smell is slightly musky and not overpowering like other men's lotions. I would definitely purchase this product!
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
This creme is awesome!! I got it as a sample and it is so good. It smells nice, moisturizes well, and isn't too oily/greasy. This is perfect for people who do a lot with their hands but still struggle with dry skin; and for other dry areas of the body as well. Also, this isn't exclusively for men, I'm a woman and love this creme!
Allison W.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Nivea Men Face Body Hands Creme 5.3 oz. Tin more...
Great lotion! Got this for my boyfriend who has eczema, because his arms have been so dry they broke out in a scaly rash. He put this on and by the nest morning most of the rash was gone, and he wasn't scratching near as much. If it can work for his skin it can work for just pretty much anyone. Only slight down side is it smells like men's shaving cream, which I personally don't mind the smell, but if your someone that does then this isn't for you.
Brittany W.
Laveen, AZ
I got a sample of this product for my hubby to try. He usually hates lotion but he's a mechanic and needs something to help conquer dry skin once in awhile. He loved this creme because it wasn't too greasy which is the whole reason he typically hates lotion! The smell is great and the moisture level is superb! Thanks Nivea!
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
When is the best time to use this product?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm looking for a strong hold product. Is this one strong? #newyearnewme