BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
My boyfriend is very picky about lotions that I buy him. So I came across a free sample of this men's lotion. & thank god I did because he actually loves this lotion . He used to tell me that lotion was for women and he never wanted to use lotion. But he is a hard working Lobstermen. His hands are always so dry from the salt water. So thank god wi found this lotion, now he has soft hands. (Like a baby's bum!) :)
Tierny C.
Ok so I received a sample of this last year- proceeding which my man used it all in a day. He is always working in the elements and needs moisterizer for his hands. He absolutely swears by nivea men's. I have also tried this on my lips and feet and it does moisterize very well. Comes in a great on the go container that would fit in their pocket. Also serves as a good sticking stuffer.
Lear25944 Fabiana D.
This is a very good hand crème b/c it absorbs quickly and really softens callouses and relieves irritation. My only complaint was the can lid is not that easy to secure and when I received the product the lid had fallen off, and the inner aluminum seal had been breached. I let Amazon know and suggested that the top be taped shut.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This creme smells incredibly good. I bought it for my boyfriend and he Loves the way it smells and the fact that it moisturizes his skin and keeps it smooth all day long. Also the small container makes it easier to carry around everywhere because it fits enywhere he loves it and I do to because it has a great manly smell. So I encourage every guy out there to give it a try and the girls to buy it for the love of your life they won't regret it.
Elena T.
I got a sample and gave to my boyfriend and he loved it so much I went out and bought the full size for him. I don't use this on myself but my boyfriend raves about it. He's not a fan of lotions that leave that greasy feeling and finds that this really soaks into the skin quickly. He also loves the smell. If you're sensitive to fragrance I'd probably pass on this one. I feel like for what you're paying you're not getting that much but it's a pretty thick consistency so it really moisturizes your skin.
Gigi S.
This creme works wonderfully and a little bit goes a long way to get the job done. It smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. But only so long as I don't use too much, then it will leave me feeling as well as looking greasy. I would recommend people try this out, especially people with dry skin who need some good moisturizing.
Vanessa M.
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
Requested for a sample from Nivea for my husband and he loved it. not to strong of a fragrance, doesn't leave a sticky greasy layer/feeling on his skin. he's always loved Nivea and was glad this one had a men's fragrance to it. Would definitely purchase once the sample is gone.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Very thick cream that goes on smoothly and rubs in nicely with no greasiness. Great light masculine scent. I used to use my wife's foofy sweet-smelling Lancer Rx cream after I shaved my face; this is similar quality to hers (which costs literally 30 times as much as this) and this one smells better on a man. Great for minimizing dryness after shaving
marisa s.
Bowie, MD
This creme is awesome!! I got it as a sample and it is so good. It smells nice, moisturizes well, and isn't too oily/greasy. This is perfect for people who do a lot with their hands but still struggle with dry skin; and for other dry areas of the body as well. Also, this isn't exclusively for men, I'm a woman and love this creme!
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
Got a sample of this in the main from their website and gave it to my boyfriend who has very sensitive skin. He says it does make his skin oily like others do and it even leaves a refreshing feel to it! Not to mention the smell is slightly musky and not overpowering like other men's lotions. I would definitely purchase this product!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?