BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
My husband uses this all the time. Very moisturizing. I love the smell a lot. It does not irritate the skin
Michelle C.
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
This is for men but I love how it's small and easy tout in your pocket. I do not use it but it smells great
Aranza C.
My boyfriend loved this product is wonderful 100% recommend is incredible. a smooth finish and smell I love
Tana L.
Not greasy at all, and leaves dry skin feeling very smooth, especially after a fresh shave for my boyfriend
Karla L.
Paterson, NJ
Es muy buen producto para mi esposo me encanta como deja au piel muy hidratada y con un aroma super varonil
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
MY BOYFRIEND US THIS AND IT'S SMELL LOVELY AND SMOOTH ON THIS BODY AND THE SMELL LAST A LONG TIME.A #1...
Andria R.
Houston , TX
My guy friend uses this cream and it really moisturize his skin and it even has a really pleasant scent.
Dafne G.
I love using this to moisterize my face with this and i doesnt smell to heavely but it still smells great
Veronika S.
Love this. Makes his face so smooth especially after a shave. Really rich formula and is gentle on skin.
Roxanne U.
MINT HILL, NC
Smells great! This product eaves my husband's skin smooth and hydrated. I would recommend it for any guy
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?