BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Brianna R.
When I had heard about the Nivea Post-Shave Balm being perfect for primer for everyone, I couldn't help but wonder how other Nivea Men's products worked on the skin. So, I picked up a sample of this Nivea's Men's Creme and fell in love immediately. I have pretty bad combination skin. So where my skin is oily, it's very oily, and where it is dry, it is very dry. I was so impressed with this product that it replaced my everyday moisturizer from Cetaphil. It is ten times better, in my opinion, because it doesn't make my skin super oily and makes it so my dry skin is no longer dry. My skin feels so smooth and nice, I can't go a night without using this stuff. I highly recommend this product, because not only is it cheap, it works so well. It doesn't make my skin dry, oily, or vulnerable to breakouts. The only drawback for me is that I have to scoop the product out of the container and it has a manly cologne scent. But, I don't mind either of them, as the scent goes away after a bit and I can use something else to scoop out the product. I love this stuff. You should definitely go to the store to pick this up.
johanna f.
My husban loved because smell so good and feel the face very good.Also don't leave the face greasy.I know I gona buy this for him. RECOMMEND a lot.( I receive a sample and coupon from Nivea men but all opinion is very honest.)
dorothy r.
Nivea for Men Creme exceeded my expectations. From the moment you unscrew the can you are treated to a pleasant masculine fragrance and you notice immediately that the creme is foil sealed to keep it from drying out. I attached a picture so you can see this. I decided not to completely peel off the seal so that it can continue to prevent the creme from drying out. The creme is very, well, creamy and, just as advertised feels great on your skin. I attached a photo of the creme with a toothpick placed in it at a slight angle. The creme has more than enough body to support the toothpick.
For me, it's best use is as a night creme. It definitely helps my skin recover overnight, giving my skin a more youthful appearance and decreasing lines and wrinkles. I don't use it so much during the day simply because I prefer a sunblock in my daytime moisturizer. However, I am pleased with this creme and can readily recommend it without hesitation.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Got a sample of this direct from Nivea. I am highly impressed with the scent and "texture" of this creme. It's a little lighter than the original which allows for facial use as well. Cremey, sexy androgynous scent. Highly Satified, Definitely Recommend.
Marion A.
Augusta, GA
i love this cream, got it as gift from girlfriend andnow I always get it. she orders it online, it smells great its effective if you havet tried I recommend you do ! its a great cream for after sshaving . good job nivea I always buy this cream ! its my favorite
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Even though this is a product for men, I always find myself reaching for it. I have used Nivea for years and loved when they came out with this product. From my experience with other Nivea products this has been the creamiest and longest lasting I have tried. I typically put in about a nickel sized amount every morning at 6am and my hands usually stay hydrated until around 3pm when I put more product on. My hands tend to get very dry, especially in the winter months, and this product surely does the trick with keeping them hydrated and looking fresh. I would highly recommend this product to both men and women. The fragrance of the product was not overwhelming nor was it powerful, resulting in a pleasant experience with the product. An added bonus is the product is in a travel sized container making it perfect for traveling especially on airplanes since it is a TSA approved size.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
I guess men need their own now? I liked this better than the original Nivea cream. The one for men has a completely different, non-greasy texture and lacks the classic Nivea fragrance. I really liked how smooth it made my skin.
Alma B.
I recently came across this product. I had got it for my husband I think he really liked it is very moisturizing, it lasts long and the way it smells.. it's amazing I would definitely keep buying it for my husband
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
my husband loves this product. I got a small sample of it from somewhere i dont remeber exactly but he started using it because it was small and easy for him to carry around in his pocket. my husband has some skin issues like Rosacia and gets a ton of texture redness and peeling flaky skin stunt his the zone mainly his nose. and after about a week of conditions use those symptoms started to improve until a few weeks later appeared to have completely healed. this is a fantastic men's cream it's thick and super moisturizing while not heavy or greasy. it doesnt leave a film or residue and fully absorbed into the skin after a few minutes. and to top it off it smells like one sexy smelling man.
Brinnalyn B.
I know what you're thinking, "you're not a man," and trust me I know.. however, that doesn't deter me from using this product. Why? Nivea for Men shave balm is an AMAZING alternative for facial primer.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?