BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • Someone said they used this for a primer? Does that actua...2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cashmera a.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
Review for: Nivea Men Face Body Hands Creme 5.3 oz. Tin, NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
These things are amazing not only on my husband but I'll myself I use it and makes my skin feel so good it's a everyday use
Angelica R.
Royal Oaks, CA
This cream has an excellent but not overpowering smell! Its very hydrating! And i recommend it to either females or males!
Astrid A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
Nivea has always been my go to! It smells amazing and hydrates your skin. I love this one have been using it for years now!
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
I received this as a free sample for my husband and he loved it so much that I will be purchasing a full size for him soon.
Priscilla P.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
Love the smell of this creme. It's nice because it absorbs well and is not greasy. It is also effective at moisturizing.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
I love Nivea Men Creme! I have received coupons and samples of it and have even used it for myself. I love Nivea's brand!
Lauren T.
The smell is fantastic! And it is a great moisturizers, it leaves his skin so soft! I would definitely recommend this.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS
My honey was having issues with his face drying out after he would shave. I received a sample of this and he loves it!
Elian C.
395 Jackson Ave, Copiague NY
The creme smells very good, helps with the hydration and care of my skin, it can be used in the hands, face and body.
Brooklyn B.
I'm a girl and I use this stuff. It's great for cleansing your face and it helps close all your pores after washing!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?