BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Lasharay O.
I recieved some of this cream to gift to my husband and he loves it. He said that it was very moisturizing without a heavy perfume smell.
Jayline s.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
I have been using this product for quite some time now and it has never disappointed. Truly an amazing product. I recommend it for sure !
Jackie V.
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
I have used the regular one in a big jar. It has a greasey texture after the application, but otherwise leaves your skin feeling smooth.
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
My Boyfriend And I Both Use This Cream And We Love It, I Love Everything About This Cream It Smells Good And Leaves Your Skin So Smooth.
Leo R.
Katy , Tx
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
One of the best lotions I've tried, smells almost like cologne with the same moisturizing effects as a dermatologist recommend lotion.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
this Nivea® Men Crème has my husband feeling soft smooth and sexy love this stuff and he does to has mild scent so its not overpowering
Wendy F.
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
I don't care if it's for men I always keep this handy ! Love how it makes my skin feel it leaves it really moisturize for the whole day
Haley M.
This stuff smells so good!!! I love it honestly and I'm a female. It isn't too bad with the price. It is effective. I'm very satisfied
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Best quality creme. If you have dry skin this will do the trick. Great all around on price too. Makes a great Christmas gift I am sure.
Lina D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
This is super super thick and feels amazingly smooth on the skin, after I bought one of these I went back the next day to buy 4 more!!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?