BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • Someone said they used this for a primer? Does that actua...2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison M.
I finally got my husband to use the and he loves it! It's pretty thick but absorbs well and also has a manly scent. I definitely recommend.
Hellen G.
Buen producto de muy buena calidad últimamente he visto reseñas de chica que usan esta crema como un primer y lo probé y funciona increíble
Rhiley O.
Saint Paul, MN
My boyfriend loves this creme and I love it for him! It smells great and works extremely well. Both he and I would recommend it to anyone.
Yusiry  N.
Bronx, NY
My brother uses this at times and he absolutely loves it. They also have the regular Nivea creme, I've tried the regular and it's the best.
Ayla S.
FLOWOOD, MS
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
My all time favorite lotion!!! So easy to throw it in my purse and go! I've been using this since I was a kid! It's so thick and luxurious!
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Very helpful for any man.even for sensitive skin.have oily skin and it still didn't make it more oily perfection combination and good smell
Vanessa R.
Dallas , TX
My husband has used the sample, and LoVed It!!!! Now I'm buying him the full size product Nivea Creme for him this friday🤗he has no idea😂🎁
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
My Boyfriend And I Both Use This Cream And We Love It, I Love Everything About This Cream It Smells Good And Leaves Your Skin So Smooth.
Jayline s.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
I have been using this product for quite some time now and it has never disappointed. Truly an amazing product. I recommend it for sure !
Muhammed C.
Columbus, OH
Smells great love the consistency of the product. Loved this and will buy more in the future works for combination skin. No oily residue
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?