BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Donnayah V.
Oceanside, CA
So great keeps skin really smooth it's really thick great for the men skin it keeps skin hydrated love for my husband to use it after a good shave
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
My husband loves this! He has dry skin and this product has made him feel so soft and moisturized! I would definitely purchase this for him again!
Jordan D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have never used this, but my boyfriend loves it! He says it's perfect for in the winter when his hands and cuticles get cracked from the dryness.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Love how soft my man's face is after he uses this Nivea Men Creme. Doesn't have a strong smell to it like all other face moisturizer he has used.
Beba G.
I actually use this to apply my makeup and it stays on all day. I use it as a primer. I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive or oily skin.
Marilyn M.
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
My husband loves this crème its the only one he uses. he says it makes his skin feel soft. he also loves that it has no smell he used it often
Sandra H.
Thanks to this creme my husband has a good option to take care about his face. Is soft and does not look with shine in his face. I like so much
Melissa R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
Great for traveling, I wear this when I forget my own lotion, it's cute and small, smells great as well!! Totally worth the price. Love it!!
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Always a classic! Very moisturizing and it smells good! My husband loves to use this! I sometimes use it myself and it works great for me too
Ayla S.
FLOWOOD, MS
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
My all time favorite lotion!!! So easy to throw it in my purse and go! I've been using this since I was a kid! It's so thick and luxurious!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?