BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I bought this for my son who has a challenging time with his skin.  He can easily break out then his skin becomes too dry.  I figured I'd give this a try for him since he needed easily on his face.  He used it and really liked it.  It helped protect against dry skin and did not leave his face feeing greasy.  It was not sticky when he put it on and it absorbed quickly.  The price was about comparative to other brands and if he liked it it was worth the money.
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
After my husband got tattoos, I would gently rub lotion over the area as part of the aftercare. From time to time he still asks me if I will rub lotion on his arms. When I got a sample of this product in the mail, he offered himself up as a guinea pig. It is thinner than other products I have used. Especially for summer months I would recommend this product because it isn't as heavy. The smell is intoxicating. This is a product I can see being used in my home again.
Lycaness ..
My husband has very dry sensitive, and scarred skin, so not much works for him like this, but he loves it. It does not cause break outs, or irritation, and it really moisturizes his skin. It also smells really good. We highly recommend it.
Mandy E.
My husband got this sample from freebiesinyourmail.com and he really liked it. He isnt generally a big creme/lotion person but he said after using this sample his hands felt much better and weren't sore and cracked from working with them. I ended up buying him some Nivea hand creme as a surprise after his sample. He liked that there was a light scent but its not overwhelming. Also that its a thicker creme paste and the tin is easy to pop in his pocket.
Michelle M.
I actually bought this for my fiancée, but I have used it as well. I love the smell of it- and it works great. He is a table games dealer and especially when its cold, which it seems to be more often than not here in Upstate New York, his skin gets really dry. This has worked amazingly. I love that it comes in a small tin container that is easy to throw in his pocket. Would absolutely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
This could be the world's best moisturizer but it would never be found in my cabinet because of its horrible, axe-like scent. It's thick and works best as a night cream but it's so overpowering I almost had to wash it off. My boyfriend said he liked the free sample I got for him from Nivea but really didn't care for the scent. Now I understand why! I never expected it to smell so typical and cheap.
matthew c.
I dont wear alot of different lotions. But this one is very gentle and it also doesn't knock you over with it scent. Nivea is the best brand for men searching for products. I have very sensitive skin and this just absolutely sold me for life. The only problem is finding it in stores!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
My husband uses Nivea Men's Creme as a daily moisturizer and he really loves it. When he first wakes up in the morning, he'll wash his face a then apply some of this. He says it absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy. He said he would recommend it to other husbands?
Star B.
Lancaster
Two stars for the packaging I just got this cream to try it out so I got the very small size I see all the beauty bloggers using it so I decided to try it out my skin is fairly dry in some patches so we'll see how it goes definitely will update you guys
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I got a sample of this a while back & handed it over to my husband to try, with his dry skin & this is now the only stuff I will buy for him & my 3 boys to use, their color is better, skin is smooth & it smells really nice. ☺ Nivea® Men Creme
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?