BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • Someone said they used this for a primer? Does that actua...2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christie T.
I got this for my three sons and they love it! It's not too greasy and it has a great manly scent. It helps their dry skin and keeps them feeling fresh and smelly great.
Makenna K.
Grain Valley, MO
My boyfriend uses this cream and it makes his skin so soft! I love it and I know he loves it too! I would definitely recommend this product for men with dry skin.
Cierra A.
Leesville, LA
I bought this for my husband. He doesn't like lotions or creams because his skin has plenty natural moisture but he said that it worked wonders on his beard when it got dry.
Klaurini ch V.
Great lotion! Only slight down side is it smells like men's shaving cream, which I personally don't mind the smell, but if your someone that does then this isn't for you. My friend got it because his arms have been so dry they broke out in a scaly rash. He put this on and by the nest morning most of the rash was gone,
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I really like this product and it works great one man skin. It smells amazing and it is not too strong word I would like it and I had you recommended for on the men.
Onassis Francisco B.
Miami Florida
This is the best option that can have the guys like me who want to maintain healthy skin and I recommend this product I loved the experience I had with the charm.
Marsha G.
THIS IS THE BES!!!! I always bought it for my boyfriend and he freaking loves it! also smells really good and you know, us girls love to have our man on point! and also its really economic and i always told my friends to think about it and buy one for their mens
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
This is great for a stocking stuffer for your husband. Living in Michigan my hubby's hands get so cold in the winter months. Great price point and made for men!
Andrés M.
Miami
This product I really like this cream I use almost every day and also it smells very good and my brothers also use and adore it as I recommend this cream a lot
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
This actually isnt too bad, it smells nice, not bad. I enjoy it, nice fair, light and not at all gross or a rip off.
Never fails, simple, and great for any man
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?