BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
I used this creme on my dry patches on my face after I had a reaction to a chemical peel. It worked so great at restoring my hydration in my skin. It wasn't greasy at all and it absorbed fast.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
My boyfriend uses this everyday and he loves it he always has a extra one just in case he runs out and one for the go I use to think he was crazy lol but this is his absolute favorite and loves it
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
If you care about your man's skin; but this for him! It leaves skin so baby soft and smelling wonderful. It has a light masculine scent to it and the creme is a nice texture, not too greasy.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I love this stuff I saw many girls use this for primer or something like that before putting on makeup and I have to say it works really good and makes my makeup stay for long time I love it
Nuvia C.
This is such a great product not only is it fit for the to go men everywhere but small of creme can go a long way and it smells great too. I found it in Target its effective.
Rabia H.
I received a free sample from Nivea to try for my husband. It has a really nice texture and easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasiness. I ended up using most of it since it doesn't have an overwhelming masculine smell. I'll definitely buy it.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Love this!
My husband has been using this for years and everytime he uses it I definitely notice so soft on his skin. Don't think we will be switching anytime soon. Affordable and worth it everytime !
Cristiana C.
Los Angeles , CA
Me and my boyfriend both fell in love with these creams months ago! We first sampled it and not have it regularly in our bathroom! I would definitely recommend this Nivea cream to anyone.
Nida S.
Review for: Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin more...
Got a sample of this in the mail for my hubby, aside from the slight 'manly' smell, it is just like regular Nivea cream. It is hydrating and not too sticky, hubby is okay with using it
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Nothing moisturizes better than Nivea Men creme. When you have extra dry skjn, this does the trick. The metal tin makes it perfect for travel. Does have a manly scent, love this creme.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?