BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
  • is this high worth the amount?1 Answers
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
Niveas men Creme is a really good product. Wasn't has a good selection of Nivea. I like the smell of it because it doesn't smell bad. Really good for the price and I would really recommend for people to use.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
My boyfriend loves this stuff ... it leaves your skin feeling soft and smells so refreshing .. he uses it almost everyday .. it's pretty affordable you can get them at almost any drugstore or like a Walmart ..
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
My husband uses this and absolutely loves it. It keeps his body very nice and soft. It's very effective for him because of his dry skin. It met his expectations and he was overall satisfied with the product.
Skye S.
Holly Pond
My husband has found this so helpful especially now that it is getting cold. His face dries out and will start cracking and this stuff works great. He got this from Walmart and he will be buying it again!
jennifer n.
Beaverton, OR
We got a sample of this in the mail and my boyfriend loved it so much we went out and bought a full size of it. He loves the smell and the cooling sensation of it. He uses it after he shaves. I think it can be a little pricey at certain stores but overall, it's pretty affordable.
Briana S.
San Antonio , TX
My boyfriend loves this hydrating Crème. It's very effective especially when used right out of the shower. It keep skin soft and moisturized for days after use. My boyfriend bought his at Walmart and I sneak some often 🙊
Vanja L.
Des plaines, IL
Love the smell of this. I use it on my hands and keep the tin can of it in my purse. Just because it says men, doesn't mean women are not allowed to use it! Wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My boyfriend uses this after a shave. His skin tends to get dry itchy and red but this has totally solved that problem. Not greasy, but very moisturizing. Leaves his face so smooth! It smells amazing too.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I use this stuff as primer! My fiancé also totally loves it so it's a shared bonus. It's even done so well for his skin that he's stopped breaking out after shaving. It keeps my makeup lasting all night as primer.
Emmily P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Nivea as a brand has very moisturizing lotions and creams for both male and female. I didnt find a big difference in using this compared to the "female" version because the effects works just as well.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?