BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • Someone said they used this for a primer? Does that actua...2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
My boyfriend uses this moisturizer all the time and absolutely loves it! He got it from Walmart one day by accident instead of his after shave balm that is in a similar container and he hasn't gone back since! Definitely recommend!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
I love this product! I used it for my dry skin for a primer for my make up. It smelled amazing and it made my skin feel sooooo smooth. I need to buy more it's one of my holy grail products! I recommend it for people with sensitive skin!
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
This product leaves my husbands skin so soft. Such a great product and for such a reasonable economic price. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for something that is good for men with sensitive skin.
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
My boyfriend didn't like this product very much because he thought it made him feel oily. He did like that it left his hands feeling smooth and hydrated, but not that he seemed to leave an oil mark everywhere! Smell was great!
Jamie R.
I actually use this for myself. My husband loves it, but it's perfect for my skin especially before I apply my primer and makeup. It's pretty affordable and I get ours at Walmart. I've told so many of my friends about this!
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
My boyfriend uses this EVERY day. He loves it and it isn't expensive! Its sooo worth the money. He never used to use any cream until this one, and now he is out to find a bigger jar. Guess what he is getting for christmas!!
Lilly P.
I love all Nivea products and even though this is a mens product I use it to moisturize, especially during colder months. I love this and its just as good as regular Nivea and great for sensitive skin! Great for all genders!
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
My boyfriend uses this cream almost every day! He loves the smell, and it's really moisturizing. He likes to use it after he shaves, on his hands, on his lips, etc. I would really recommend this for any guy in your life!
Brianna R.
Anderson, SC
My fiancé use this after a shave and it makes their skin so soft. It's super effective in my opinion. We own other lotions and it just doesn't even compare. Hands and face super soft after use! Love it!
Marissa M.
Crandall, TX
My boyfriend seems to really love this men's Creme. He tells me that it exceeds his expectations and it's super affordable too. He told me that no other creme can do a job like the one by Nivea. He totally recommends it.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Leon E.
Philadelphia
Does this work really well?