BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on the skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this product come in a different container? Like a pump?1 Answers
dorothy r.
dorothy r.
Nivea for Men Creme exceeded my expectations. From the moment you unscrew the can you are treated to a pleasant masculine fragrance and you notice immediately that the creme is foil sealed to keep it from drying out. I attached a picture so you can see this. I decided not to completely peel off the seal so that it can continue to prevent the creme from drying out. The creme is very, well, creamy and, just as advertised feels great on your skin. I attached a photo of the creme with a toothpick placed in it at a slight angle. The creme has more than enough body to support the toothpick.
For me, it's best use is as a night creme. It definitely helps my skin recover overnight, giving my skin a more youthful appearance and decreasing lines and wrinkles. I don't use it so much during the day simply because I prefer a sunblock in my daytime moisturizer. However, I am pleased with this creme and can readily recommend it without hesitation.
adilene c.
adilene c.
’ve been using NIVEA for years, it is something we’ve always had at my parents home. When I went out of the house, I obviously brought the brand with me. I believe skin care is very important and thankfully, more and more brands are applying specific products for men as well, but NIVEA has always been my favorite. I’ve been using a light day cream since I was eighteen years old, the Skin Energy face cream. But now, as I turned 26, I thought my skin was ready for a more adult like cream. Not that I am all wrinkly. My skin is quite greasy, I have the traditional T-zone complex. My forehead and nose are the most sensitive when it comes to skin care. Of course every skin is different, so be always aware what kind of products you use.
ec408e c.
ec408e c.
I used up my sample of this creme and I think it was just okay. It has a definite aftershave or men's cologne scent that I don't find offensive, but I wouldn't seek out to use this creme b/c of the scent. I prefer fragrance-free. The texture is not as light as a thin lotion, but not as thick as a regular creme. It absorbs fast and moisturizes well. The only reason I wouldn't buy this product is b/c of the tin can it comes in. It's very inconvenient to open/close, and I don't like constantly dipping my fingers into something. I'd much rather use this in a pump bottle, or a small tube if I were to travel with it.
Baxter C.
Baxter C.
Pro(s):
-Non-Oily
-Moisturizes
-Doesn't take much
-Great Quality/Quantity for price point
-Minimalist Packaging (Good for on-the-go)

Con(s):
-If you use too much, it can become greasy

Overall, this product is great! I got it as a quick fix one day at CVS and it lasted me for 3 months (keep in mind I used it everyday almost). I have combination skin and this product worked well, moisturizing the dry areas and keeping oil at bay for a good period of time during the day. I would recommend this to anyone.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Fayetteville, AR
Great lotion! Got this for my boyfriend who has eczema, because his arms have been so dry they broke out in a scaly rash. He put this on and by the nest morning most of the rash was gone, and he wasn't scratching near as much. If it can work for his skin it can work for just pretty much anyone. Only slight down side is it smells like men's shaving cream, which I personally don't mind the smell, but if your someone that does then this isn't for you.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
My fiance is a mechanic and always has rough hands and elbows. He liked the effectiveness of this product, but still prefers thicker creams and much more subtle scents (he did not like the aftershave smell and I didn't care for it too much either). If I were Nivea, I think I would focus on the scent first and then making an even thicker option in the future.
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Falls Church, VA
This creme works wonderfully and a little bit goes a long way to get the job done. It smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. But only so long as I don't use too much, then it will leave me feeling as well as looking greasy. I would recommend people try this out, especially people with dry skin who need some good moisturizing.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
After my husband tried a sample from Nivea,he right away bought the biggest Nivea Men Creme!He loves it.He uses it every day.It leaves a big difference on his skin, compared to other men products,this one actually leaves his skin feeling soft and getting rid of the roughness.It lasts long with the scent.Great product!It can be pricey but its worth it!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
This is thick, creamy, and moisturizing for the entire face (avoid eyes), the hands, and body. I got this for my boyfriend but I had to try it too. We both love it. I don't know why it's just for men. There isn't much fragance in my opinion but it feels wonderful on. I would buy this for myself and use it in the winter when I need a heavy moisturizer.
Talita M.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Very thick cream that goes on smoothly and rubs in nicely with no greasiness. Great light masculine scent. I used to use my wife's foofy sweet-smelling Lancer Rx cream after I shaved my face; this is similar quality to hers (which costs literally 30 times as much as this) and this one smells better on a man. Great for minimizing dryness after shaving
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Isaak D.
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Katy C.
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Deja S.
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Purnesh b.
Purnesh b.
Pune
Face Nivea® Men Creme is it useful on acne prone skin can it relate the acne scars