BY NIVEA

It starts with you.Nivea Men Creme cares for your skin by giving it a boost of hydration and protecting it from drying out. The light formula is non-greasy, non-sticky, and absorbs quickly. Especially developed for men, it is suitable for face, body, hands--anywhere your skin needs it.It feels good on your skin so you feel good in your skin. For a daily boost of confidence. see more...

• Is this like an after shave cream?2 Answers
  • How thick is this? Does is absorb quick or does it sit on the skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this product come in a different container? Like a pump?1 Answers
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a free sample of Nivea® Men Creme and decided to use it on my female skin because my boyfriend hasn't touched the sample I got him. The lotion was very thick and didn't feel pleasant on my clean shaved legs, but it did feel good on my feet and hands, very soothing. I loved that when applying the creme there was a cooling sensation during and about 5 minutes after application. There is a fresh smell to the creme that's not overpowering and as I write this review my legs are feeling a little sticky but hydrated! I feel like I'm so used to thinner products that this men's creme just simply wasn't made for me!
Jennifer H.
Madison, TN
Nivea® Men Creme is an item I found on clearance at target for my husband. I had recommended several items for his face where he shaved his facial hair and with no success. I He works outdoors as a forklift driver and his skin tends to be extremely dry around his trimmed facial hair. I came across this product and even though it was hand creme it was 97 cents and it ended up being a winner and a staple of his winter regiment.
M D.
Hammond, LA
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 1 oz. Tin, Nivea® Men Creme 2.6 oz. Tin, Nivea Men Face Body Hands Creme 5.3 oz. Tin, NIVEA Men Creme 1 oz. Carded Pack, Nivea® Men Creme 5.3 oz. Tin, NIVEA Men Creme 5.3 Ounce more...
I received this as a sample initially and ended up loving it. A slightly tacky feel when applying but leaves my face feeling moisturized for the rest of the day. I have had no issues with any reactions. One of my alternatives for aftershave, it has helped with minor irritation. It last most of the day and has no created an extra dirt buildup on my face. I have and will buy it again. Recommend if you haven't tried.
Michael R.
North Bergen
Review for: NIVEA Men Creme 1 oz. Tin more...
I have yet to find a lotion that was right for me. I found most lotions left me smelling chemically. After using Nivea I'm never turning back! This small tin, I thought, would be used in a day or so but just a small amount really applies evenly. Great product!
Dina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Hydrates amazing I bought it for my husband at Walmart. It super good that I even purschased one for me to have it in my purse for on the go. It has a very nice smell even tho it's a men lotion I still use it and love how it hydrates my skin
xzavia y.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Nivea Men Face Body Hands Creme 5.3 oz. Tin more...
Great for dry skin , I use this for a primer before I put on face makeup! I love it and it feels so light. I use it also every night before I go to bed and I wake up with my skin looking so amazing. Highly recommended!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I recently (and promptly) received this sample in the mail for my SO through Nivea's website. When he wears it, he smells wonderful (like a light cologne), pores look smaller, his skin is softer, and he glows. We will be purchasing this creme again. It is very hydrating and makes my SO look 5 years younger (not that he has issues with that). Dries fast on my skin. Feels smooth and nourishing. Absorbs into my skin readily. Would definitely recommend. My SO has combo skin and I haven't noticed it clogging any pores.
Brian M.
I had never been a regular user of lotion or creams before with the exception of using lotion after I shave. So, when I bought a can of Nivea Men creme my wife kind of looked at me funny. But, I have been religiously using it every morning and night for over a month a my skin looks and feels softer, more healthy, and younger than it had prior to me using it. I had some redness on my cheeks which cleared up within days. It has been so effective that I am now ultra loyal. The only change that I might make would be trying regular Nivea creme if I couldn't find my particular variety. I highly recommend this product to any other man who is concerned with his skin.
Angel C.
I received this as a sample and gave it to my husband to try. My husband works in manufacturing and since then, his forehead has turned red, bumpy, and just looks angry. We've bought several different products to relieve his problem skin, but nothing as helped; until he tried this. The Nivea Men's Cream helped him imensly. The cream hasn't 100% cleared his skin, but his forehead isn't as raw and angry as it once was. We went to Meijer over the weekend to buy more, but couldn't find this exact cream. He bought the regular Nivea Cream that came in the glass jar. We're hoping this will be close enough and will get the job done.
Elena T.
I got a sample and gave to my boyfriend and he loved it so much I went out and bought the full size for him. I don't use this on myself but my boyfriend raves about it. He's not a fan of lotions that leave that greasy feeling and finds that this really soaks into the skin quickly. He also loves the smell. If you're sensitive to fragrance I'd probably pass on this one. I feel like for what you're paying you're not getting that much but it's a pretty thick consistency so it really moisturizes your skin.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband would like to try this lotion for his hands since they get dry during the day. Does it leave an oily feeling after applying it?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I heard people use this as a makeup primer. Has anyone use this?
Katy C.
Mobile, AL
I have been looking for a good mascara !! How this go ?? Is this item work perfectly??
Isaak D.
it's a good?
Reina R.
Fayetteville, NC
I've heard of people applying this product in their ace for makeup why?