NIVEA Men Cool 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Sherry W.NIVEA Men Cool 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Paula C.NIVEA Men Cool 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Paula C.

BY NIVEA

FOR MEN who want cooling refreshment and the 3-in-1 benefit of a body, hair and face wash, all in one.

• Especially developed for men
  • Cleanses without drying out the skin
  • Lathers well & rinses off easily

Our advanced collection of Body Wash products are specifically designed for men. Each provides a deep clean without drying out the skin and will leave you feeling refreshed.

• This gave my done a horrible rash, has anyone else experienced th...1 Answers
  • Does this really leave a cooling feel? How long does it last ?1 Answers
  • My boyfriend had really dry skin, would this product help?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I just want to say, that I am a women who showers with men's soap. I love the scent. And you know what's interesting. I found that this soap actually makes my skin much softer. I have a condition that causes my skin to get these small red bumps. And this soap made them go away :)" in 8 reviews
  • "My bf uses this. it smells amazing and he really like it for his sensitive skin. almost anything makes him break out but this doesn't. he uses it every day.. its gentle and clean. " in 3 reviews
Japp C.
Austin
This smells good and it lasts a long time. I'm not sure about you but the scent seems to transfer to my clothing and I don't mind cuz people would think it's my scent. When used as a shampoo, it doesn't dry my scalp even tho I'm prone to dandruff.
Robert K.
Knoxville, TN
Definitely my favorite body wash. It smells awesome and doesn't leave any residue. I usually catch it on sale at Kroger for $3.50, and use a digital or paper coupon. It's really hard to beat. Especially when it comes with free samples.
M D.
Hammond, LA
Used this in the past. Made everything simpler, being one bottle instead of three. It's works well as in all three categories but not as well as the individuals. Scent lasted for most of the day. I felt it gave a solid clean. No irritation or leaving your skin dry. Comparative to Old Spice or Axe. I would recommend this wash.
Andrew V.
Spokane
Great product long lasting would highly recommend this product to all men all ages young or older very good premium product worth the money im very satisfied and will continue using this product because i know im going to get great results and my money worth
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
My husband uses this one and i love how he smells i sometimes use it when i run out of body wash and i love it the smell its strong that ur good for a day its no pricey its valuable yes definitely would buy it again
David W.
Kenosha
My wife got this for me because others seemed to have an overpowering smell and dried out my skin. This has a great, yet subtle, smell and softens my skin. Rinses nicely.
Kelly H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Love this on my guy and he loves it! It leave his skin feeling moisturized and smooth not like it's been stripped of every drop of moisture. It's a little pricey in my opinion but I think it's worth the cost. I would definitely recommend this product!! Thanks Nivea!!!
Nabwaeke E.
Nivea is the best cream ever, it has a soft and peaceful smell. It price is cheaper than its functions and effects, you can buy this product from your nearby shop or online through ebay.

The cream helps me with my skin issue/disease and I will surely buy it again and I recommend you all to start using Nivea today
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
nivea 3 in one body wash shower gel is my husband's favorite. It is a body wash + shampoo + conditioner in one. We bought it from walgreens and it is a good value for money. Very refreshing and mild scent, i highly recommend it to others. We will buy it again
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
My husband and son use this and love the smell. Great lather and great price. Compares to all the name brand products and for half of the cost. Which is a huge plus. Bought this at Walmart and will continue to do so. Great smells. Will keep buying.
M Chantal S.
This gave my done a horrible rash, has anyone else experienced this?
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
My boyfriend had really dry skin, would this product help?
Tk K.
Does this really leave a cooling feel? How long does it last ?