Nivea Men 3-in-1 Body Wash Energy uploaded by liz m.

BY NIVEA

Nivea Men® Energy 3-in-1 Body Wash.
Shower. Shampoo. Energize.
Invigorates, with mint extract. see more...

• I have never used this product, I recommend ?, one has had any al...1 Answers
Erica Y.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is the best body wash for men, in my opinion. It leaves the skin feeling super soft and smelling great! My husband loves it so much he uses it as a replacement for his shaving cream, too. The only bad thing is that we usually have to drive to Target to buy it, but its worth the drive! Only body wash he will use!
Ariana G.
This product is one of the best as it moisturizes and has a very savory smell the spray prefer this as they dry and take less time and the good thing is that bolita keeps you dry for much longer . I recommend it if you have not tried buscalo in any supermarket because their cost is fairly low
Kasi D.
Homer, LA
My husband is a big fan of this product. He usually doesn't like to use things unless they have multiple uses. He doesn't see the need for shampoo and soap when you can use one product for both. He was very happy with this product and as long as he wants me too, I will continue to buy it
David Y.
Belmont, MA
I loved this product since it was reliable and substituted other products. I use it almost everyday. The Body wash had feel in between gentle and harsh. The pros would be the effectiveness and the cons would be that it might be too strong for some people. I would definetely but it again.
Ankur S.
Staten Island, NY
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR MEN. LITTLE ENERGY BEADS INSIDE GIVE YOU A GREAT BOOST IN THE MORNING. GREAT SMELL THAT LASTS ALL DAY AND IS NOT OVER POWERING. THE SOAP IS GENTLE ON YOUR SKIN IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY MAN LOOKING FOR A NEW BODY WASH.
christine g.
Schenectady, NY
Nivea's 3 in 1 cool body wash has a great scent that makes you feel refreshed for hours, I get a lot of compliments after I use this body wash. This rinses clean with out a residue on my skin, I use it several times a week it wont dry your skin out. I would buy recommend this
Shar T.
las Vegas, NV
Just bought it! Hubs digs it, and my oldest had me squirrel a bottle to him. Lol. My husband is very picky though, so I was slightly concerned that he might not like but he does. He is all about it, now. He tells people he don't even know, check out Nivea for Men. Ha!
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Not going to lie I steal this from my boyfriend all the time. I love the scent first of all but really I find it cleans so much better than some washes. After a sweaty gym session I don't need a moisturizing wash I need to get clean and this does the trick.
David M.
Charleston, WV
I really like this body wash. It has a great scent and makes me feel wide awake in the morning. This is the only body wash I will use from now on. I bought this at CVS for a very cheap price. I would gladly pay double that. I will definitely buy again.
Daisy I.
La Jolla, CA
Okay, so my brother bought this and left it in the shower and I used it, and it is actually amazing! The smell actually isn't too masculine. It is pretty gentle and foamy. Overall, I think it makes for a great gender neutral body wash
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never used this product, I recommend ?, one has had any allergies?