NIVEA Make Up Clear Mud Foam 3 in 1 uploaded by Suhanna S.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Facial cleanser offers deep cleansing, nourishment, and effective protection from dullness and damage caused by frequent use of cosmetics. Mud Foam is proven to unclog skin pores by removing 10 types of make-up residues

Buy on Amazon
Keila S.
This is a must have in you're bathroom cabinet, it's great for unclogging pores also acts as a makeup remover and easily rinses off , it leaves you're skin looking bright and fresh and feeling sooo clean , I highly recommend this is you haven't used it yet .
Sabrina D.
This did not irritate my skin like other cleansers and I like that it was a foaming one because it was gentle. However it did not remove 100% of my makeup and it was harder to scrub off. I'd advise a liquid or wipes for removing makeup. But this was refreshing and not too drying.
Taylor S.
Kingsville, MD
Leaves skin super moisturized, soft to the touch and feeling fresh! I've only tried this product once but I do see myself buying a repeat buyer in the future! Packaging was simple and to the point. Would definitely recommend this product.
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
This product is amazing! I totally recommend it to anyone! Nivea leaves my face super smooth! It's really clean. Smells fresh! It definitely met my expectations! I 10/10 recommend
Shannon B.
Love this!!Great texture and awesome price! Highly recommend! Ive used other products before similiar to this but this one really gets the job done
Sarah G.
Love this! Use often :) I have tried several different products and this is my favorite. Eventually would like to try there other products.
Kiana T.
Connecticut
This is really amazing, and works so easily:) It retails for a good price, and is definitely above the average drugstore quality!
nicole b.
Love this product. Helps with my dry skin! Also acne problems! My face feels very soft and clean after use! Love it
Sachi P.
Bartlett, IL
Amazing make up remover!! Everything comes of so easily! Love the way it makes my skin feel after words.
Cenovia T.
San Antonio
This product works great and I love how it makes my face feel amazing after every use. Never disappointed