Nivea® Luxury Collection Gift Set uploaded by Dianne CT M.

BY NIVEA

Moisture Lip CareInstantly hydrates lips and keeps them moisturized all day.

meriem n.
oran
I have been using for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem.......... .......,.............
Carole W.
Sowerby Bridge, Sowerby Bridge
Soft and subtle skin after use. Fragrance is really nice suitable for all skin types and would recommend
Lesly V.
We got this amazing promo by Walmart and it’s soo good Nivea takes care of your skin which we love it
Dina M.
riyadh
I like this gift set. I didnt try it yet. I chose it as a gift to a friend. And she lovvves it
Ashley B.
Victoria , BC
This set is awesome! It has everything you need for your daily skincare routine! Very awesome!
Isabella M.
Bristol
Such a lovely gift, all the items within are super moisturising especially for my dry skin.
meryem b.
this luxury collection from nivea its really cool love it the way its nice one love iiit
Bayan A.
wien
Diese Marker ist mein Lieblings ich kaufe es immer und benutze immer es gefällt mir sehr
Rabab s.
Dammam, 7722
I usually use the cream for hand from Nivea it make the skin soft, I do recommend it
Carol G.
Doral, FL
Quiero uno de estos! Los probé hace un tiempo y me encantó! Muy buenos productos y cada uno de ellos hace muy bien su función! 😍💯