Nivea® Luxury Collection Gift Set uploaded by Dianne CT M.

BY NIVEA

Moisture Lip CareInstantly hydrates lips and keeps them moisturized all day.

Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Got this for my mother in law and for her kind of skin was perfect . Again for me slightly too heavy and so i can only use the one for the hands
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,145 reviews
I love this luxury collection gifts that it’s not funny saying I like all the products inside of the steps that is very soft on my skin
Ciera B.
Spring
When I say I love love love this product!!! This set has everything you need! Nivea makes me glow and I just love it sooooo much!
Kaitlin P.
Guttenberg, NJ
Ordered the set off Amazon it was a great price and I loved all the Nivea products I really enjoy the shower moisturizer .
Ashley R.
Olympia, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Nivea is my favorite lotion, I have eczema and this is the only lotion I can use with it, its amazing. I love it.
Cam M.
Bought this for a friend over the holidays. A great investment for smooth skin during the dry, cold months!
antonette r.
Richmond, Ca
Love this brand it’s literally a holy grail! I have always used this but it’s amazing in the winter
Nain L.
I got this for Christmas and I really like it . I have dry skin and have always used Nivea !
Breanah M.
Tazewell
I love y’all so much every eoe eI even e I don’t know what to tell you what y’all are going
Zugeiri O.
Got this as part of a Christmas present and loved it my skin felt soft and hydrated!!!!