NIVEA LipCare Moisturizng & UV Protection SPF20 PA++

Lip moisturizing cream. (3.9g) Vitamin E (blood circulation promoting component) combination. Stearyl glycyrrhetinic acid (anti-inflammatory component) combination.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA LipCare Moisturizng & UV Protection SPF20 PA++!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Im a big fan of niveas products in general but there lipcares are amazing! They really help my dry,cracked lips in the winter time” in reviews
“Very affordable and works wonders.I bought this at CVS and I use it almost everyday .Super moisturizing and it just feels so nice. I love using it at school,the beach,camping,etc.I will certainly be buying more.I recommend to someone who's lips are often dry.” in reviews
St.cloud
I love this! I have really dry lips so it was very hydrating. It is a little bit on the pricey side of chapstick but totally worth it. You can basically buy it at any drug store near you or even at Walmart.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this stuff! I am admittedly a lip gloss/chap stick junkie and this stuff is pretty good. It doesn't leave my lips feeling too greasy however it does cause my lips to feel chapped when I'm not using it.
BEST LIP MOISTURIZER EVERRRR ! Kept my lips soft and moisturized all day! Definitely saw a difference with my lips! I would definitely recommend this to everyone !
This lotion just doesn't seem to moisturize my skin at all. I love nivea lotion but this one was not cutting it. I would use it in the shower and it just seemed to leave my skin drier than it was originally. Even when I got out the shower and layered other lotions on top my skin still felt dry.
Cynthiana, KY
Makes your lips so soft. This product is a great value, not pricey at all. Can be found in local drug stores which makes it convenient to purchase as well. Effective. I would buy again and again.
I love the Nivea chapsticks, especially the mint one! It tingles slightly and almost makes you feel like you brushed your teeth! By far my favorite over any other brand.
Laredo, TX
Love this lip balm! It is a must have item for dry lips. Plus it smells delicious and isnt as waxy or oily as lip balms tend to be. Definitely will repurchase.
Benton
This product left my lips so smooth! It left them refreshed and feeling brand new. I don't think I've had a lip care do that before.
Southern California
The mango flavored one is my ultimate favorite lip balm! Its very moisturizing without being too sticky, and the sent is addicting.

Looking for your answer?