NIVEA LipCare Lip Deep Moisture Unscented SPF16 PA+ uploaded by betty f.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Watering Deep Moisture Lip cream

Buy on Amazon
  • "This products are very good and it smells very good it so soft and it leaves your lips so smooth and soft and it takes away all that dry skin and this is why I always buy this product cause it very good and healthy most try it out if you haven't you'll love it ." in 7 reviews
  • "Smooth and hydrating! Makes your lips feel AMAZING! Last for a while too... only bad thing is that it's so soft that you sometimes end up putting on to much." in 3 reviews
Claudia H.
Keller
I love to use this product when I’m going to be outside for a good portion of the day. It’s very gentle and I love that it’s unscented. It’s very effective especially with the SPF I would definitely purchase this product again!
betty f.
I absolutely love all nivea products! There lip products make my lips feel smooth, and soft, with a feeling of freshest. Its not a heavy caked on feeling when you apply you almost get the same feeling as applying a thin layer of lipstick without the color only a shine. Very good and they are super cheap affordable products that work wonderful. I give them a numbs up! I recommend all nivea products I use their, lip products, body wash, and body lotion! I not only buy nivea to me I also buy it for my husband.
wendy m.
Jellisa E.
Coachella, CA
Love the moisturizing properties to this Lip balm, very comforting to the lips. Price is reasonable for quality your receiving. Definitely my go to product when my lips feel dry and chapped to relieve any discomfort.
Jennifer T.
These chapsticks are good! They smell really nice and I find that when I use them, my lips stay moisturized all day. The product has definitely met my expectations. Price-wise they are very reasonable. No room for improvement for me! I will be repurchasing.
Ashley F.
Snoqualmie
I love this stuff!! I keep it in my purse at all times and put it on before any lipstick or just alone! Really hydrates my lips and keeps them soft for the whole day! The packaging is great, a lot of other caps pop off and I've had problems with that in the past but this product is overall amazing!
Tenisha C.
Sand Springs
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This lip product is so enjoyable. It doesn't dry out fast at all, nor does it look too greasy. Very gentle product and it met my expectations.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
Leave lips so soft. Doesn't leave them dry, and heals dryness. And has a light scent. Found the product at Walmart and Walgreens
Carolyn E.
Roseville, MI
I recommend this product to all my friends. I love it! Very moisturising and it made my lips feel extremely soft.