BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The innovative marbled formula of Nivea Lip Smoothie combines fruit extracts and vitamins C E and Pro-vitamin B5 for smooth and healthy looking lips with a natural reddish tint and subtle blend of Acai and Wild Apple flavours.

NIVEA Lip Smoothie Lip Care, Acai & Wild Apple
  • "The Nivea Lip Smoothie Lip care in Acai & wild apple flavor is such an amazing product. Starting with the flavor which is exquisite plus the healing sensation it gives to your lips. " in 18 reviews
  • "This product is amazing! During the winter months my skin and lips get really dry and chapped. This moisturize and give my lip that soft touch!" in 17 reviews
  • "I'm absolutely in love with this stuff!! It's very hydrating but the color tint can be a little extra " in 10 reviews
  • "Love the smell of it!! Makes my lips super soft, definitely always have it in my purse so I have it when needed!" in 8 reviews
Desiree d.
Aldie, VA
Love it! So smooth and natural, it take care of your lips and make you look with natural cute color of your lips. It is so amazing. I paid only $1,00 and I am so impressed. Nivea has always products with good quality. I highly recommend this one.
Sierra S.
Bradenton, FL
Helped keep my lips super smooth! It smelled so good that I wanted to eat it! Goes on nicely and doesn't feel sticky. I had to reapply after drinking and eating, but that's the case for most balms I've tried. This was given to me as a gift, but I would definitely buy it for myself
Monnique U.
Nuevo
I love how my lips feel when I used this product. It was really smooth.and smelled really good. I would use this on the daily. It’s perfect long lasting. It’s not that pricey it works really good for the price. I would recommend it to others it’s really awesome!
Ana M.
Apple valley, Ca
I have to say this is one of the best chapsticks I have tried. The smell on it is amazing and wearable. It makes your lip super soft and tinted color as well. I was a first time user now I get this every winter. I definitely recommend for others to use it unless delicate to smell. Very easy to apply.
Jocelyn B.
Fresno
Omg I love it NIVEA Raspberry Rose Kiss Lip Butter it’s so soft and the price is so good it so easy to apply you only need to use a brues that is only of it or use our fingers however I need more so am gonna buy a new one
Erika M.
Wanted something simple and sweet to care for my lips on the go. I always keep some form of lip balm in my purse and the smell and flavoring of this makes it a joy to put on. Definitely feeds my lip balm addiction!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Love the scent of this chapstick it stayed on for a good amount of time before I had to reapply again. It has appealing packaging and I was a first time user but wouldn’t mind trying it again
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Great great product! Let me just say that the smell and taste is not over powering and does what it says it does. Which is soften those lippies right up so pucker up and enjoy!
Candice B.
Antioch, CA
I love all Nivea lip balms and this flavor is no exception. I love the convenient packaging and also the scent is very pleasant. I also like the slight tint this balm gives. For under $5 I definitely recommend this balm to everyone!
Amanda G.
flushing
I love this lip product! Nivea is a wonderful brand. The packaging is just as beautiful as the stick itself. I’ve only purchased one and it lasted a long time. It definitely met my expectations.