BY NIVEA #82 in Skincare Sets

Soft Moments Skin Care Collection. Soft Creme Mini. Enjoy the refreshing & invigorating sensation of Nivea Soft Creme.  The fast absorbing, light formula is enriched with Vitamin E & Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long. Soft Creme Tube: Enjoy the refreshing & invigorating sensation of Nivea Soft Creme.  The fast absorbing, light formula is enriched with Vitamin E an& d Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft & supple skin all.

NIVEA Lip Care Soft Moments Skin Care Collection Gift Set
My go through this especially in winter. Lasts through out day. Immediately absorbed into skin by far a really great product. It’s great for gifts and it’s easy to apply I definitely recommend you this
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Works great!!!! I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves soft lips;) The price is well worth it. Absolutely love this product and continue to buy it every time I run out.
Shallena A.
I am a big fan of Nivea products! Mostly I have stuck to their lotions and body washes which I highly recommend. Recently I branched out for lip balm, a staple of mine used to be the ever popular "Chapstick." Well, not anymore... As with all of their products I've used so far, I recommend this one as well. It's not greasy and works really well on my lips. I get really chapped lips during the winter and cracks in the corner when I'm sick. This helped me so much because just a few applications and I was already seeing some results. This is good for me because I am forgetful and I was still able to see some improvement even if I forgot to apply multiple times a day. This product keeps my lips moist and helps them heal when severely chapped. The lip balm was new to me but The creme lotions are products I have already used in the past and love. I have used their basic original creme daily (dark blue bottle) and this "soft" version is just as nice. I have very dry skin and this helps to maintain the moisture and is not oily on skin. The lotion is part of my daily routine. Nivea is a brand I trust for quality and results, and it has yet to let me down. I would definitely recommend this set, especially as a gift or for someone who wanted to try it for the first time.
Tashaia M.
This product turned out to be a lifesaver for my lips. Especially in the winter time I get very dry lips. Thanks to this product I no longer had cracks and dry flaky lips. I've tried many other Chapsticks, and this was the only chapstick that actually restored my lips natural beauty. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who loves to have luscious lips!
Charisma F.
I tried out the mint, and at first I didn't like the smell. After a while I started to like it and it worked EXTREMELY well. It kept my lips moisturized for a long time and I didn't have to constantly reapply it. Usually I lose lip balms and chapsticks long before they are all gone, but this is the first one that I used finished.
Kimberly C.
I absolutely love this product ! If you don't have you should consider getting it ! It's not pricey what so ever which makes it even better !!! I will definitely  be re purchasing this item !! If you don't have it go get it now now now !!! Would definitely recommend to others !
Julissa W.
07521
Better than carmex kept my lips very moisturized and it met all my expectations that a lip balm could have . It wasn’t pricey it was in my budget, very long lasting , I’d recommend to anyone who needs a quick lip check and I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Crystal O.
El Paso
This is an amazing product. Low build up, leave lips and skin super soft. It's absorbed quickly into your skin And the supple feeling lasts long. I use this product everyday. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I have to buy two so it doesn' disappear in my house.
gadiel h.
The best honestly buy it you'll feel good in no time also a perfect gift to give someone ! I bought it at my local drug store aka Walgreens and its worth the price the packaging is awesome and great I I'll buy again and again it's the greatest thing ever!
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
I love this chap stick however, I do wish there was a strong scent. Since this lip balm is so creamy mine broke in half so be careful when opening and closing. 10/10 Recommend, it'll be a summer staple!