BY NIVEA

Octyldodecanol Cera Microcristallina Hydrogenated Polydecene Ricinus Communis Cetyl Palmitate Mica Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Myristyl Myristate C20-40 Alkyl Stearate Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Cetearyl Alcohol Cera Carnauba Butyrospermum Parkii Simmondsia Chinensis Tocopheryl Acetate Cera Alba Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Palmitic Acid Methylparaben Propylparaben Butylparaben Parfum (Fragrance) CI 77891 CI 77163 CI 77492 CI 15850

NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm, 4.8g; Pack of 1

Emma M.
Romulus
I always had dry, cracked lips that we're always peeling and I never could find a chapstick that felt very moisturizing. When I found this though, I love the way it made my lips feel. I would definitely be interested in repurchasing again sometime soon!
Alyssa G.
Purchased at: CVS
From what I remember, this lip care was a little bit pricey compared to other brands. I felt like it worked somewhat better than chapstick and was not as harsh. I would want to use this a bit more before recommending it to others.
Jazmine R.
claremont
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love this. You have a nice chap stick but with a nice shimmer to add a little umph. Easy to use. This isn’t my first time buying. The price is not to cheap or expensive. I love this product.
Brie I.
Eugene, Oregon
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the pretty light pink color and the shimmer in this chapstick, even though it's a little bit pricey. It does last awhile, and it works well! Nivea Lip Care Pearl & Shine 4.8G
Kassidy W.
Evansville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great moisturizing product! However, if you put a little tooth much on, your lips with look very sparkly pink - not exactly the look I’m going for when I just want to put on some lip balm.
Krista J.
Martin
For a 40-something, this was not one of my favorite NIVEA products.  I’m not one for a lot of glitter so I thought I’d try the Pearl & Shine version of one of my favorite products.  I found that I’m not much on pearl or shimmer anything for the lip. Shine yes....shimmery pearl no.
Anamaria Z.
Charlotte
Purchased at: ULTA
Nivea brand is something I’ve used since I’ve been a child. I love this brand as it does wonders for my skin, face and lips. This is my favorite lip care product of theirs for years now.
samantha p.
Waco Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much! It has a pleasent smell and nice little sparkle to it. I use this often. You can also use this with a mauve lip liner and it'll look like a nice littlw combo
Laura G.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I thought I liked this for about a year until I stopped using it. My lips seemed to be parched without it. I’ve never had this problem with other lip balms, other than the other ChapStick brand, not good. I had to use coconut oil on my lips to rehydrate them and then never look back.
Antonella P.
Tyler
It's good but don't care for color.  I'd rather do something more plain.  Yes it did as a moisturizer.  I liked the packaging it was cute and girlie.  I got what I paid for