NIVEA Lip care Lovely Lips Natural Dull Free Formula & Lip moisturizing effect uploaded by Angelica O.NIVEA Lip care Lovely Lips Natural Dull Free Formula & Lip moisturizing effect uploaded by saki a.NIVEA Lip care Lovely Lips Natural Dull Free Formula & Lip moisturizing effect uploaded by Andreina M.

BY NIVEA

■ Brand : Nivea ■ Condition : 100% Brand New ■ Dull Free Formula ■ Botanical extracts: sweet almond oil, shea butter, jojoba seed oil ■ Lip moisturizing effect ■ Net weight : 2.4gram ■ Quantity : 3 items

Buy on Amazon
  • "The lips are moisturized and rosy, very good to be used in the fall especially, my lips are very dry. " in 21 reviews
  • "
    The product provides great moisturizing on the lips and its attachment is very good. Its smell is pleasant and provides a soft and delicate glow to the lips. The item has a high quality and does not melt easily when stored inside the purse or makeup case.
    " in 9 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful lip balm.. it saves my lips . Hydrates them sooo much with a little bit of a tint.. i put it all day long and when i go to sleep when i wake up my lips feel so smooth and plump" in 8 reviews
Cecilia D.
Earlimart
I absolutely love this! I use it everyday. Makes my lips super soft & love the smell. I recommend for everyone to use!! They absolutely meet my expectations. I’m glad I found such a great product. I would totally buy again
Katelyn N.
I love using this product, it's a great size to just grab and go or also to keep in your car! Works great for chapped lips during the winter time or even summer time when you need a little extra moisturizer. I found mine at Wal-Mart and definitley will use again!
Jaqueline M.
OMAHA
Really like it. Keeps your lips very mouisterized all day long. Will definitely keep buying more after this one is done. Cute package as well. That's also a win win for me lol love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would definitely but it again. Also love the smell.
Jennifer M.
Dartmouth
I love this lip balm it’s got a beautiful color that looks so natural, it just makes your lips look nice and fresh. It’s a perfect My lips but better product. I purchased mine at CVS but it can be purchased at many drug stores everywhere. It’s definitely very moisturizing and if you don’t like wearing lipstick this will be the perfect product for you because it gives a lovely color and moisturizes your lips.
Bitia D.
South Gate
Nivea is perfect to use all over the body. It’s a good value product and affordable. It’s long lasting, your lips feel moist all day and it’s really easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again for myself or as a gift. NIVEA Lip care Lovely Lips Natural Dull Free Formula & Lip moisturizing effect
Jenly M.
Omaha
This lip product was  good, it soothes your lips and makes them rosy depending on how much you add on. The price isn't bad at all, but i wouldn't say it helped my lip skin. Other than that, it was good, I would recommend it to a friend!
Livy A.
sandusky
I love the visa lip care lovely lips national Day of free formula and let moisturizing a fax like I just love it and I just really want to get off like I need all of them so this is just a great great great great thing for me
Ashley B.
DeLand
The color is so sweet! I love how light and just a hint it is. It lasts pretty long for me too. Super affordable for what it is. Been using this balm for a long time and have referred friends to use it as well.
Alyssa M.
Laredo
This is not that good for cold weather. The packaging is pretty nice but aint all of them? And the price is pretty cheap for and its really easy to us and will last you long enough. But i rather by cermex.
Naomi P.
lees summit
I love a nice chapstick that also includes a little tint of color. Great for the winter when you lips are chapped and you need to moisturize but also need a pop of color. Nivea is comparable in price to other chapstick brands.