BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Delma B.
Love Nivea lip care and their gift sets they are handy to have in your bag  Nivea keeps my lips soft and crack free would recommend this product i tend to lick my lips a lot when out and this stops them from drying out and cracking
Emily H.
This is the ONLY chapstick that I will use. It is such a good quality for the price of it, and lasts a long time! It makes your lips so soft and is very light weight on your lips. It isn’t heavy like normal chapstick. I swear by this chapstick as I use it daily!
Natalie S.
Canton, GA
My favorite lip balm!! Does such an incredible job on my super chapped winter lips! It never disappoints! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! The price is reasonable also!
Arianna L.
Nashville , TN
I love it ! It’s so good for the winter really hydrating and soft finish I think it’s a must
Husna D.
I love these chapsticks. They are amazing. They do not burn your lip at all. They give really moisturize your lips. Makes your lips so soft. Not expensive at all.
Emma M.
Mcpherson , East Kilbride
I always get dry lips and find that these lip balms work wonders for me, really cheap and effective! Great packaging and can take them everywhere with you, I would definitely recommend this product to others
Mysticarts F.
Well...i like it......but......its kind of...how to put it....too oily perhaps?.....lip care or lip balm has to be moisturizing to your lips but not like an oily layer on your lips......you might feel disturbed when you eat and the lip balm wears off and you have to apply it again....thus product is good....but make it hydrating and moisturizing....thats all....please dont get offended....
Catherine R.
Modesto, CA
Works good gos on so silky and smooth helps repair cracked lips . Smells great taste Pleasant I really don't have anything bad to say about this product just not my everyday go to
Sara T.
I didn't like it much I feel Other brands work better on my lips but if this is all I can find I'll use it I love the lotions but the lip care not so much
Aliciana S.
Mississauga, ON
These two blue nivea lip balms are the OG. The best i’ve tried. The dark blue packaging one is amazing for night-time. I slather that on and my lips are soo soft when i wake up. I use the lighter blue packaging one throughout the day just to keep the moisture up! My bf notices right away when I don’t do this regime! Its life saving. I don’t really like the yellow one though, but you should def try it out!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Haley R.
Brooks, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
vanessa a.
Mississauga, ON
Do you know if Walmart Canada sells this? If so which part of the store because I haven’t seen them?!