BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?! 7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to t...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all th...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
Lilly w.
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift SetNIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set Often times we don't put to much thought into choosing a chapstick. I didn't either until I started using Nivea chapsticks. They kept my lips hydrated and feeling softer than ever. I then began to realize that choosing the right product for my chapped lips was pretty important if I wanted to start replenishing them back to a refreshed state. I recommend Nivea Chapsticks for everyone who has a hard time finding lip products that will successfully hydrate and replenish. their lips.
Trinny T.
Steelton
To be honest I LOVED IT, it's smooth and it made my lips look great. I really like that it doesn't have a taste so i won't want to lick it off my lips. The way it last through some rough hours without me having to keep re applying it was awesome, i even suggested that my friend use it and she loved it.
Aarian S.
Rosamond
The chapstick left my lips moisturized for the day. I’ve used it many times so, but my first time using it was great. The packaging of the product was very nice and sturdy. The cap clicks on so you know your product is protected. I was very pleased with the product and would definitely buy it again.
Brenna M.
Burleson, TX
Love this chapstick! Doesn't leave a weird film on your lips, but is long lasting! I found that compared to other chapsticks this one genuinely kept my lips moisturized all day, I only reapplied a few times after eating. Would definitely recommend to my chapped lipped friends :)
Carly M.
Auburn , AL
This lip moisturizer keeps my lips feeling great all day long. It's perfect to wear under a long lasting lipstick so your lips don't get too dry and even smells really nice. This is one of the only lip moisturizers I've used that I've kept track of it long enough to use it up!
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I loved using this in the winter it is a great product. Helps keep my lip soft during those dry days. The product made my expectations and it was very affordable. I plan to buy more of these for the upcoming winter days to help maintain my lips soft all winter.
Kayla S.
Columbus, OH
i love this product! makes your lips feel soo soft! i usually get it at ulta or cvs! and am never dissatisfied! use this product all the time! my little sister uses this product as well because it has a spf in it and she tends to get sun poisoning on her lips!
Vanessa B.
Yuma, AZ
This product left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. It was not sticky or had a really strong sent to me. I had to reapply it a few times thought the day because my lips were very dry and I would run it off while I ate or drank with it. I would buy it again!
allyssa s.
simpsonville
The smell is great. The texture is great. The packaging is really cool and different. It feel comfortable on my lips. The tase however is really weird but it still is a really good product the keeps your lips moisturized
Kaylyn P.
Silverdale, WA
I love Nivea! Never to oily and never dries out my lips more in the long run. They always smell great! Very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this to anyone during the winter when chapped lips are very common.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!