BY NIVEA #54 in Skincare Sets

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Brittney R.
Fairfax, VA
Love this product! Very hydrating and has a slight glossiness to it so I'm not sure if guys would be in love with that, however, as a girl I like my lips glossy without wearing lipgloss and my hair constantly sticking to it
Cassandra D.
Staten Island
This product was great ! It kept my lips hydrated and from chapping. It exceeded my expectations ! It was smooth and smelt amazing. It was my first time using this brand and I loved it! I bought it at rite aid. I would most definitely recommend this to others !
Amanda C.
Lonsdale
I have used all of Niveas chapstick for years and will never turn back! It feels like lotion getting put on your lips that last for hours, no replying constantly like other chapstick brands! Can't beat the price either!
allyssa s.
simpsonville
The smell is great. The texture is great. The packaging is really cool and different. It feel comfortable on my lips. The tase however is really weird but it still is a really good product the keeps your lips moisturized
Jane B.
Staten Island, NY
Great chapsticks. Keep lips moisturized and soft all day. Gift set gives a variety of flavors but they all work equally as well at keeping lips soft and prevents them from becoming dry and chapped in the colder weather
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
I have had experiences with Nivea before! I love their lotion! It makes my skin very smooth and soft! I would love to try more of their products! I would definitely recommend the lotion to friends and family! And yes, I would definitely buy this again!
Michelle B.
I love Nivea's chapstick. It goes on soooo buttery smooth and is really thick- in a good way. Feels great and is the only chapstick I would trust to actually "get the job done" in certain situations like skiing or prone to windburn. It's my first choice!!
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
These make your lips so incredible soft. They last a long time and don't need to be reapplied unless you eat or wipe off the product. They are very affordable and you can find them at any drugstore. I would buy again.
Maggie D.
Glassboro, NJ
Aww I love this product. Got it for my friend as a part of a care package. Inexpensive and their lip balm is the best out there. Long lasting and moisturizers. Plus it's inexpensive and you can find it most places
Feda O.
Oak Lawn
I personally, like this product very much because it was very hydrating to my lips. It met my expectations because it was nice and smooth and it was at a good price range for me. I would definitely buy this again.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!