BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Nivea lip balms! They keep my lips smooth, never chapped. I love having my lips moisturized. I barely use lip gloss or lipstick, so lip balm is my go to. I started using them because my mom recommended it. They add a little shine to my lips as well.
Jenn T.
Edgartown ma
Yum yum yum. Slick & tasty. Affordabley pocket friendly!! Has a nice taste to keep licking because it last so long too !! Even my kids love it. I got it at the local apothecary store here on Martha's Vineyard!! Thanks conroys for stocking this hard to find gem!!
Andria P.
Austin, TX
Love Nivea for my lips, one of the only brands that I use. Reason for this is other chapsticks dryout my lips and this one doesn't. At night put some on and you will wake up to soft lips. Its kind of on the pricey side but totally worth it. Recommend for sure!
Angela C.
Olivehurst, CA
Very easy to apply and left my lips super moisturized for a very long time! I've seen friends of mine use so I decided to by one too. It really met my expectations! Once I run out Im for sure going back and getting more! 10/10 would recommend to anyone else!
Caitlyn H.
All three of these chopsticks were amazing. They left my lips feeling soft and smooth! I love Nivea chapsticks, I always find myself coming back to them! Great value and great product! Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and awesome chapstick
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product it makes my lips super soft. You can buy this product anywhere, I got mine from walmart. It's a great value and is very afordable. I was impressed with this product on how silky smooth my lips felt. I would recommend this product....
Yasmin A.
Fontana, CA
Loveeee how moisturized my lips feel with this chopstick. Does not last too long, but it's one of if not my favorite chapstick ever. My lips get very dry because I tend to lick them a lot, but I don't have to worry about it with this. It's great!
Erica G.
This product is very moisturizing when applying to my lips, doesn't dry when applying right away! It's very easy to apply! I would buy this product anytime when running out! Keeps my lips feeling alive! 😂😍 I recommend this product! Love it! 💛
Esmeralda C.
Youngsville, NC
I got a friend thos for Valentine's day since she is alwaus about her lips. She loved them and said that her lips are now very softand not sticky like other lip care products.
Courtney W.
Sherrills Frd, NC
I go back and forth with this product. When I immediately apply it, it feels great. However, after about a half hour my lips are so dry! The price is decent and this product is easy to find. I just think there are better products out there.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!