BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Catherine P.
These lip balms can soften even the most chapped lips. They have always come to my rescue when my lips feel slightly dry, or severely chapped. They are really easy to use and smell great. I have regularly purchased these lip balms and would definitely recommend them to everyone
Pâmela K.
Como moro em uma região fria, e com constante mudança de temperatura, sempre tenho um em mãos, pois ocupo ele diariamente, é excelente, hidrata os labios, refaz a mucosa quando está rachada, super recomendo, amo os produtos da Nivea!!!
Yassmine M.
Petacciato,cb,Molise,italy
Perfect to use before kissing someone 😘
Of course,it's not useful Just for this aspect;It could be so useful for Who has very dry Lips (like me) so i do really reccomend It especially during the daily routine. Big kisses girlzz ❤
Faith C.
Christchurch
I love this product. I definitely would use it again if had to, but I still would have more favorite products. If anyone was to ask, I'd recommend this product definitely :) its great for dry lips.
Benjamin m.
es genial el mejor producto que e probado sin duda alguna pienso seguir con el producto muchísimo mas tiempo porque es el mejor sin duda alguna lo recomiendo a todos mis concidos porque todos deben conocer este producto
Amal A.
Moisturises lips. Affordable and has good amount of product  met my expectations very well Would definitely buy again great product can be bought at any local drugstore for a affordable price
Orla L.
London
Loved the texture and smell. Made my lips soft but not long lasting. I felt I had to keep applying it continuously throughout the day to see a result. Didn't meet my expectations
Rachel W.
Aylesford
These chopsticks work so so well. My lips tend to get very dry throughout different seasons and I always pick up this brand to help as it is quite inexpensive, but works very quickly :)
🦋Tiffany Louvelle K.
Hikone city Japan
Ive been using nivea seens i was in gradeschool,my lips cracked a lot speacially on winter,ive been using nivea for almost a year and i realy love the way that my lips get smoother
Anna Maria D.
Montreal
Does what it's supposed- keeps lift soft! Would definitely repurchase. Purchased on sale at Walmart. Lasts  a few hours before needing to reapply. The packaging is simple no nonsense nothing fancy. Highly recommend to everyone- great price!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!