BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Dandara E.
Essential Care and the flagship of the line, basic and efficient. As name says, and essential for those who protect and care for the lips. Enriched with Jojoba oil and Shea butter, prevent que The Lips lose moisture, leaving them soft and smooth. The smell and light Well, he reminded me roulade Pullman vanilla, hehehe! It was my chosen FOR everyday, EVEN Why NOT Let's Lips OR molasses adds High gloss.

Protection Med presents Intensive protection More, par ideal sensitive Lips That call for special care because the drying. In YOUR formula, Natural ingredients, like wheat germ oil and bisabolol, in addition to SPF 15. The aroma and similar By doing Essential Care, but has a refreshing and minty fundinho, soft Well. Also seems to be little hum emollient Less (firm MORE) do que the Essential Care, What seems to Increase YOUR duration. Virtually There has luster. I chose those IN USA it situations where the mouth practically screams Alone IN Help!

Sun Protect And Shield ideal paragraph go to the beach and a swimming pool or simply enjoy the days of summer, because COMES WITH SPF 30 and protected OS against UV rays, helping to prevent dryness and the appearance of stains caused by the sun. It has eVEN smell of vanilla roulade to Essential Care. Form A slightly off-white film In Lips.

Pure & Natural Honey & Milk is new! Produced 100% with natural ingredients, like jojoba oil, shea butter and honey and milk extract, leaves hum honey taste In Lips (although the smell Be Stronger Than taste, Que and Well weak). And Free of preservatives and parabens. The aroma AND A delight!

Pure & Natural Mint And Also made from 100% natural ingredients and contains no preservatives. It fragrance and mint taste and provides a refreshing mouthfeel.
Carrie W.
Church road , Wishaw
I love the Nivea lip care sets as I always seem to loose my lip balm so the fact you get three in a set and there not expensive suits me. I bite my lips religiously and struggle to find a lip balm which does irritate my lips with the added fragrance but Nivea lip care are soothing and do not irritate my chapped lips in the slightest. Also the buttery texture has an added SPF in it and is great for taking on holiday or during those summer day.
Aidan H.
One of the best products within this line that I've used. It made a big difference and a lot of people noticed it as well. I went from having really bad lips to something that would change the way I look. I'd definitely buy it again and again until something better comes out of it!
tia M.
This product at the start I loved cause I always had it on me and was always ready to touch it up, but after 2weeks or so if I didn't always have it to touch it up I found that my lips got a bit dry after it had soaked in. It is hydrating but you'd want to have it on you most of the time to keep touching it up.
Jazmin G.
Kansas City
I really liked the scent of these lip balms. They are very afforadable and you can find them at many drugstores. Also it is easy to carry around because it's so light weight and small. It definitely met my expectations! Every year around winter time (which is when my lips get the most chapped) I get this product
Ken N.
Very soft to the touch love the texture lasts a long time very portable obviously like how it comes with more then 1 Chapstick really helps with my chapped lips in the winter but I use all year round it's a very thick formula which really helps with dryness I really recommend this product and is very affordable
Jessica F.
If your are looking for a good old lip balm this guy will do the trick. I wouldn't recommend if you have several capped lips, it won't help them to the point that you'll need but once you've gotten your lips better I'd buy this guy. No smell and you get a good amount of product.
Caileigh R.
Sydney
Really moisturizing and good to help keep your lips not chapped. Would recommend this product to anyone who wants to start taking care of their lips and it was a good price, met all of my expectations as well. My friends and i all love this product and use it all the time
Irene A.
So good and it makes my lips be veeeeery smoth. It last very long, but it isn't sticky ( that is a really good thing because your hair does not stay in your mouth for ever like if you are using a lip gloss or something like that). I do like this nivea's lip care.
Leanne L.
This gift set includes the best of their lip balms! I love the twist up/down and thick cap that doesn't come off easily if put up against other items. Having 3 different choices gives a good variety and it makes it worth buying. I recommend this product!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!