BY NIVEA #54 in Skincare Sets

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
This is the only chapt stick that doesn't dry my lips out. They don't peel or crack after using this balm. I love the packaging and the click when you close the lid. Like a lipstick. Feels like a high end lip balm with a drug store price. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Chloe A.
Galion
Highly recommend. These are great for chapped lips or sun burn. The packing is very cute and easy to open. Once open they are very easy to store, and good for travel and on-the-go too. Good for all ages, so next you you're on the go or at the store i reccomend pickthing these up!
Rosa A.
Definitely helped with dryness. Didn’t have to Constantly apply though out the day. This chapstick was easily compacted and easy to find among items. Smelled of vanilla versus smelling like a medicine treatment. Affordable seeing as we always lose and buy about 1-2 every 2 weeks
Jenny R.
I use to use the Nivea kiss of moisture lip balms back in high school religiously . They were my absolute favorite lip balms they were super thick and creamy it sort of reminded me of their body cream but for lips. I also used their tinted lip balm in cherry and I loved that too.
Susan L.
Been using this product for years! I absolutely am in love with all three flavors. The mint one is absolutely refreshing and is my favorite (it's kind of tingly on the lips). The moisture one smells heavily of vanilla and reminds me of frosting while the milk and honey smells exactly like honey to me. They're very moisturizing and I refuse to use any other lip balm. Love them!
jessツ c.
This produvt is perfect for the dry season, it gives you the perfect soft to the touch lip feel. it's super long lasing, and there are so many different flavors! im sure anyone would highly recomend this product, and i'll definantly be buying it again near fall and winter
Hannah C.
These are my go-to balms for morning and night after I brush my teeth. They keep my lips hydrated and I find I only need to reapply once a day, if that. If my lips are having a rough time I have to use more heavy duty moisturizers, but for everyday use these are perfect.
Fernanda M.
Dallas, TX
These are so refreshing , they moisturize the lip so well no more chaped lips , it's easy to apply , you can take it out where ever , smells great , I've used this product a lot , and it's a great price for the product and the quality, I will definitely keep buying it 🙂
Madeline K.
Ottawa Hills, OH
I absolutely love the mint one! (light blue) the others are great as well, but the mint leaves your lips feeling fresh and mosturized. The product is incredibly easy to apply. I am a repeat user of the kiss of mint and I would highly recommend this product to others!
Andreina M.
Nivea, the best moisturizer for the lips, I consider it an indispensable of the kit of makeup that must never be missing. This especially I love because it moisturizes my lips a lot that are quite dry especially in cold weather, but it is not sticky at all, so it is ideal for me, I love it and that is why I always buy it.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!